Ahoy matey! Get ready to make a front-of-the-fridge-worthy pirate ship! The things you need are probably already in your house.
What You Need:
- Two different shades of blue construction paper — one that will look like the sky and one to make an ocean wave
- Brown construction paper for a boat
- Craft sticks, about three per boat for masts
- Marshmallows sliced lengthwise, for sails — plus some extras for eating!
- Cheerios to make portholes
What You Do:
- Use one blue sheet of construction paper for the background of your project. Then make a simple 1-2 inch ocean/wave from your other blue paper, and glue to the bottom of the background.
- Cut out a simple boat shape from the brown paper, and glue it onto the wave.
- Glue craft stick masts onto the boat.
- Next, place the cut marshmallows, sticky-side down, like sails. No glue is needed here — they'll stick by themselves.
- Finally, glue Cheerio portholes onto the boat.
- Don’t forget to eat a few marshmallows and Cheerios along the way.
- Your masterpiece is done!