If you're one of the more than 100 million people who will be watching the Big Game this weekend, here's a craft that makes a lot of fantastic noise when the team you're rooting for gets a TOUCHDOWN!! Your little football fans will get a kick out of these jersey shakers.
What You Need:
- Cardstock or construction paper
- Glue and tape
- Crayons, markers, football stickers, computer printouts, football logos, numbers, letters, etc. for decorating
- Craft stick
What You Do:
- Fold a piece of cardstock or construction paper in half, and cut out a jersey shape without cutting the fold.
- Decorate the jerseys using crayons, markers, print outs from the computer, numbers, football logos, etc. You could also have letters for adding names to the jersey.
- Glue the edges of the jersey, leaving an opening at the top. You could also add extra tape around the outside so there are no small openings.
- Add rice to the opening at the top. Once the rice is added use glue or tape at the top to close the opening.
- Add a craft stick.
Have a parade before kick-off, and shake, rattle, and cheer for your favorite team!!