Serve up a fruit rainbow with a pot o' gold for breakfast on St. Patrick's Day!
(Yes, I realize that a REAL rainbow has two other colors in it but I don't know what fruit would qualify as indigo or violet... and there really wasn't room on my platter for two more color arches anyway!)
Fruit Rainbow and a Pot o' Gold
- Red fruit – strawberries, cherries, or raspberries
- Orange fruit – peaches, oranges, tangerines, or clementines
- Yellow fruit – pineapple tidbits, lemons, or mango
- Green fruit – green grapes or kiwi
- Blue fruit – blueberries
- Plain or vanilla yogurt (use Greek for extra protein)
- Honey or agave syrup (just enough to top the yogurt)
Wash and cut fruit to desired sizes. Arrange on a large platter (the one pictured is a 12x12-inch square platter). Spoon yogurt into a small cup and top with honey or agave to make it "gold." Put the cup of yogurt on one side of the rainbow and serve.
Your kids will love dipping the fruit into the yogurt to make this rainbow disappear!