I am terrified of spiders but these I can handle! This craft is quick to make and super cute.
What You Need:
- 12 pipe cleaners, various colors
- 5 medium or large puff-balls
- 5 small puff-balls
- 10 googly eyes
- Scissors and Glue
What You Do:
1. Twine the ends of two pipe cleaners together, making one long pipe cleaner.
2. Cut the remaining pipe cleaners in half. These will become your spider legs.
3. Wind the long pipe cleaner around four of the spider legs. Go up a few inches and wind the long pipe cleaner around four more legs. Continue until you have five sets of spider legs, leaving a little bit of room at the top for hanging.
4. Glue the larger puff-balls into the center of each spider leg set.
5. Glue the small puff-balls onto the larger ones, creating the spider noses.
6. Glue two googly eyes onto each large puff-ball.
7. Bend the spider legs and hang!