Love simple crafts? Me too!
This is a great Christmas or Valentine's Day gift for teachers, grandparents, aunts and uncles, and friends! Personalize the back with a name or attach a sweet note to a hanging ribbon on top!
What You Need:
- Glass/plastic ornament
- Red acrylic paint
- Black paint marker
- Googly eyes
- Black twist tie (or chenille stem)
- Black cardstock
- Hot glue
What You Do:
- Begin by carefully removing the lid off the ornament.
- Pour about two tablespoons of red acrylic paint into the ornament; turn slowly until the inside is completely coated.
- Prop ornament upside-down in a disposable paper or plastic cup to drain excess paint.
- Allow the paint to set and dry for at least two days.
- Apply the ladybug spots with your black paint marker.
- Using a pencil or screwdriver, wrap the twist ties to get a spiral and attach them to the top of the ornament with hot glue.
- Add googly eyes.
- Cut lashes from your black cardstock, curl, and glue. And finally, add a cute little smile.
Want more keepsake ornament ideas? Try these!