Spend the afternoon playing with the kids and still have a delicious dinner with just 10 minutes of preparation. Your slow cooker is key to easy summer cooking without heating up your kitchen!
Slow-Cooker Barbecued Beans and Polish Sausage
- 2 cans (15.5 oz each) Green Giant™ great northern beans, drained
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Progresso™ black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 lb. fully cooked smoked Polish sausage
Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray. Mix all ingredients except sausage and pour into slow cooker. Place sausage on bean mixture. Cover and cook on LOW 4-6 hours. Serve with a side of warm bread and fresh fruit.
For more great slow cooker recipes like this, visit www.BettyCrocker.com.