Here's a cute and clever idea I saw on a friend's Facebook page: Kick off the Christmas season with a North Pole Breakfast. For years, our Elf on the Shelf sets up our special breakfast when he comes back each year.
First, set the table with festive Christmas decor. I found a reusable vinyl tablecloth at the local dollar store. Add red and green paper plates and bowls if you'd like. Then add a note from your Elf, Santa, or even from you. Add some themed breakfast items and you've got a North Pole Breakfast!
- Snowballs: Powdered sugar donut holes
- Snowman Kisses: Mini marshmallows
- Snowman Poop: Yogurt-covered raisins
- Reindeer Kisses: Chocolate chips
- Reindeer Poop: Chocolate-covered raisins
- Snowman Soup: Hot chocolate with mini-marshmallows
- Santa Hats: Strawberries topped with a tiny bit of whipped cream
- Fruit Candy Canes: Banana slices alternating with strawberry slices
- Reindeer Pancakes: Two different sizes of pancakes with raisins for eyes and bacon for antlers