This spooky haunted house is not only easy to make, but it also includes a few interactive surprises when it’s on display!
What You Need:
- Purple construction paper
- Black construction paper
- Halloween stickers
- Scissors or a craft knife
- Glue stick
- White crayon
What You Do:
- Cut a house shape out of the black construction paper.
- Using the white crayon, draw windows and a door on the house.
- Carefully cut out three sides of the windows and door.
- Using the glue stick, glue the house to the purple sheet of paper, with the bottom of the house lining up with the bottom of the paper. Be sure not to glue the windows or door!
- Open up the door and windows and put Halloween stickers behind each one. Close the flaps to hide the sticker behind.
- Add more to the scene. Maybe a yellow moon in the sky or bats flying around the rooftop?
Now invite your guests to a tour of your haunted creation!