Note: This technique could easily be applied to cards that you send to family and friends by using card stock as your surface or use fabric and create a fun pillow or tote bag!
What You Need:
- 11 x 14 canvas
- Acrylic paint
- Paint brushes
- Paper plates
- Trash bags
- Cover your kitchen table or hard surface with a trash bag.
- Select your favorite paint color. Squirt onto a paper plate.
- Using a paint brush, paint the palm of your child’s hand.
- Place the painted hand on the top right of the canvas. Press down all parts of the hand.
- Lift hand in one swift motion.
- Finish by painting L, V, and E in a pretty or whimsical font.
- Find a place to display and enjoy your masterpiece!