What is the Epic SchoolKids Colorado Pack?
This free program allows children in Kindergarten through 5th Grade to receive four complimentary days of skiing and riding at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, and Crested Butte — that's 20 free days per student for the 2021-22 winter season!
Introduced six winter seasons ago, Epic SchoolKids is an important way for Vail Resorts to give back to the local community while ensuring future generations have access to the sports of skiing and snowboarding in Colorado.
How Can We Enroll in the Program?
If your child previously had an Epic SchoolKids Colorado Pack, you can renew via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Parent's name and birthday
- Children's name(s) and birthday(s)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Physical address
- Your child must be present at the appointment to register.
- Bring a copy of your child's report card, student ID, birth certificate, or passport.
- Passes will be printed at the store when you register.
First-Timer Lesson Included!
Epic SchoolKids offers one free first-timer lesson and a rental package for any participating child who has never skied or snowboarded. The free first-timer lesson and rental package must be redeemed as a package and is limited to one total per child (not one per participating resort).
The lesson is subject to availability and is only offered select weeks throughout the season:
- Monday, November 29 through Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Saturday, January 8 through Friday, January 14, 2022
- Tuesday, January 18 through Friday, January 28, 2022
OK, What's the Catch?
Really, there's no catch! There are certain restrictions, however. The Epic SchoolKids Colorado Pack is restricted during the following holiday periods in 2021-22: November 26-27, December 26-31, January 16, and February 19-20.
What About the Grown-Ups?
Whether visiting a tried and true favorite or hitting the slopes at a new destination like Crested Butte or Telluride, Colorado skiers and riders can ensure a season of great skiing and riding at world-class resorts just a short drive from home.
Purchase before September 6, 2021, for 20% off.
- Epic Pass™ – Unlimited access with no blackout dates to 19 resorts, including Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Sun Valley, Snowbasin, Rusutsu, Japan, Access Falls Creek, Hotham, Australia, and the 17 Peak Resorts ski area, including Hunter Mountain and Mount Snow! $979 for ages 13 years and up.
- Epic Local Pass™ – Unlimited access with no blackout dates to 26 resorts, including Breckenridge and Keystone, plus a total of ten (10) holiday-restricted days at Vail and Beaver Creek. $729 for adults 19 years and up; $589 for teens 13-18 years.
- Epic 7-Day™ – A total of seven (7) unrestricted days to 43 resorts, including Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Telluride, and Crested Butte. $765 for ages 13 years and up. NEW! - 29 resort pass: $585 for ages 13 years and up.
- Epic 4-Day™ – A total of four (4) unrestricted days to 43 resorts, including Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Telluride, and Crested Butte. $478 for ages 13 years and up. NEW! - 29 resort pass: $365 for ages 13 years and up.
- Summit Value Pass™ – Unlimited access at Keystone with limited holiday restrictions at Breckenridge. $589 for adults 19 years and up; $479 for teens 13-18 years.
- Keystone Plus Pass™ – Holiday-restricted access at Keystone and access to Breckenridge after April 1, 2022. $389 for ages 13 years and up.
To learn more about the program, visit EpicSchoolKids.com/Colorado or call (970) 754-0025.
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading mountain resort operator in the United States. The Company's subsidiaries operate the mountain resorts of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, and Keystone in Colorado, as well as resorts in California, Nevada, Utah, Minnesota, Michigan, and Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Vail Resorts is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MTN). Visit www.snow.com for more information.