I fondly remember my mother always pulling out the boo-boo bunny in times of scrapes, bumps, fevers, and colds. This comforting memory is one that I in turn have done with my son.
I mean really... who can't help but smile when you pull out this cute little guy holding an ice cube to cure any "ouchie."
What You Need:
- 1 washcloth (I used the infant sized ones but any will do!)
- 1 elastic band
- 1 piece of decorative string
- 1 large white pom pom (optional)
- 2 googly eyes (optional)
What You Do:
1. To begin, lay your washcloth on a flat surface.
2. Starting at one corner, roll the washcloth until you reach the middle.
3. Next, turn the washcloth around and repeat rolling the other side.
4. Fold the washcloth in half (the opposite direction as the rolls) with the unrolled side facing out.
5. Now fold the ends back to create the head and the ears, then secure using the elastic band.
6. Add a decorative tie and perk the ears up a bit. Use a glue gun to attach the white pom pom tail and googly eyes, if you'd like.
7. Add a piece of ice and cure your "Ouchies"!