One of the advantages of growing up in Colorado is having access to world-class skiing all across our state. Another advantage is learning to ski CHEAP when your kid is in 4th, 5th, or 6th grade!
Colorado Ski Country USA (CSCUSA) is proud to announce that registration for the 2021-22 Passport Program is now open. You do not need to be a Colorado resident to apply for the program. Colorado Ski Country USA believes every child should have the opportunity to enjoy our state’s signature winter sport.
4th, 5th, & 6th GRADE PASSPORT
NEW THIS YEAR: 4th graders are now included!
CSCUSA's Passport Program provides participants with four (4) days of skiing or snowboarding at each of CSCUSA's 21 member resorts listed above for $59 (price is subject to change throughout the season). Ski all 84 days or just a few.
There is no better deal on the planet for 4th, 5th, and 6th graders than this one!
HOW DO I REGISTER MY CHILD?
First, the Parent/Guardian needs to create an account, then add a 4th, 5th, or 6th Grade Passport to the account. Then, complete the registration steps for your child. Be sure you have:
- A digital image of your child (no hats, goggles, or sunglasses)
- Documentation to verify their current grade, such as:
- School ID, school schedule, or most recent school year report card (with child’s name, school year, school, and grade)
- Any other type of document legibly showing your child’s name, grade, and school year
- Birth certificate or government-issued passport
- Complete the checkout process by acknowledging the terms and conditions and completing payment.
NOTE: if registering for multiple Passports, this process will have to be completed for each Passport holder.
The approval process takes 5-7 business days. Once approved, you'll get an email, and you'll be ready to hit the slopes!
The 2021-22 participating resorts are Arapahoe Basin, Aspen Highlands, Aspen Mountain, Buttermilk, Cooper, Copper Mountain, Echo, Eldora, Granby Ranch, Hesperus, Howelsen Hill, Kendall Mountain, Loveland, Monarch Mountain, Powderhorn, Purgatory, Snowmass, Steamboat, Sunlight, Telluride, and Winter Park.
Some ski areas may require reservations (either for the entire season or during peak periods) to use your Passport for the 2021-22 season. See an up-to-date list of how ski areas are redeeming the Passport at www.coloradoski.com/passport-redemption.
ARE THERE ANY BLACKOUT DATES?
All Passports are valid for weekend access with the following holiday restrictions:
- Thanksgiving Weekend: 11/26/21-11/27/21 (Friday-Saturday)
- Christmas Week: 12/25/21-1/1/22 (Saturday-Saturday)
- MLK Weekend: 1/15/22-1/16/22 (Saturday-Sunday)
- Presidents Day Weekend: 2/19/22-2/20/22 (Saturday-Sunday)