Colorado Gives Day returns for the 12th year on Tuesday, December 7, 2021. The goal is to increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving by providing comprehensive, objective, and up-to-date information about Colorado charities — and an easy way to support them online.
Since its inception in 2010, Colorado Gives Day has raised over $300 million for Colorado nonprofits, making it among the most successful giving days in the nation. In 2020, donors gave more than $50 million in 24 hours.
You don't have to wait till next week. Visit the website now while it's fresh in your mind, and your donation will process on December 7.
Why Colorado Gives Day is the BEST Day to Donate:
- When you donate on Colorado Gives Day, your donation is proportionally increased by the $1.6 Million Incentive Fund, increasing the value of your gift.
- Participating nonprofit organizations are eligible to win additional cash prizes.
- It feels good to unite with other Coloradans in a common goal.
Get the whole family involved and inspire the next generation of givers!
KidsforColoradoGives.org connects families with Colorado charities to help them find out about the good work these organizations do and why they need our support.
There's even a quiz for kids to take — What Kind of Giver Are YOU? — so the entire family can be involved in choosing an organization to support.
You can also search for nonprofits working on the issues you care about most or use your zip code or county to find one in your neighborhood. If you aren't sure where to start, following is a list of a few local and family-oriented nonprofits you can support:
- The Foundation for Douglas County Schools
- Douglas County Libraries Foundation
- Colorado HorsePower, Inc.
- Denver Dumb Friends League
- Girls on the Run of the Rockies
- Castle Rock Parks and Trails Foundation
- Highlands Ranch Park and Recreation Foundation
- Lone Tree Cultural Arts Foundation
- Colorado Agricultural Leadership Foundation (CALF)
- Help & Hope Center
- Parker Task Force
- SECOR Food Bank
- Douglas County Community Foundation