Expand your horizons — and your list of favorite date-night places — by supporting local restaurants during Denver Restaurant Week. For the first time ever, this ten-day event will take place during patio-friendly spring. #DenverRestaurantWeek #DRW2021 #NomNom
Nearly 200 top restaurants will offer delicious dishes at three price points: $25, $35, or $45 per person! Dine in-person or take your meal to go!
Participating restaurants will all have safety guidelines in place. Diners can even select eateries participating in the Denver 5-Star Certification program, which loosens capacity restrictions for restaurants that exceed mandated safety standards
My husband and I look forward to celebrating Denver Restaurant Week every year. We usually make reservations at two romantic restaurants and one family-friendly restaurant. We might leave our comfort zone and explore a new Dining Neighborhood in the Metro area or take advantage of special menus (and pricing) at one of our favorites.
The special Restaurant Week menus are available now, and the area's most popular restaurants book up quickly so don't wait another minute to make your reservations.
Participating Restaurants In Douglas County:
- Black + Haus Tavern (Parker): Fresh and flavorful food and drinks incorporating local, sustainable, and ethically sourced ingredients.
- Breckenridge Brewery Ale and Game House (Englewood): An indoor/outdoor restaurant and beer garden serving up cantina cuisine, local beers, and unique cocktails.
- Earl's Kitchen + Bar (Lone Tree): Sleek, upscale dining serving gourmet burgers, global comfort food, cocktails, wines & beers.
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar (Englewood): A unique steakhouse experience with an emphasis on generous hospitality, an inviting atmosphere, and the very finest aged USDA Prime beef.
- Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse (Lone Tree): Featuring the centuries-old grilling tradition of churrasco, cooking the ingredients slowly to expose their natural flavors.
- Old Blinking Light Kitchen & Cocktails (Highlands Ranch): Southwestern-inspired American fare is offered at this stone-accented restaurant & bar with a patio.
- Perry's Steakhouse & Grille (Lone Tree): One of the country's premier, award-winning steakhouses, Perry's remains true to its neighborhood butcher shop roots with top quality selection and service.
- Seasons 52 (Lone Tree): Seasons 52 Fresh Grill & Wine Bar always has something new to discover with seasonal fresh ingredients.
- Smokin Fins (Highlands Ranch): Seafood. Sushi. Bar. Grill.
- Union An American Bistro (Castle Rock): Casual, upscale American Bistro offering the freshest culinary creations in a comfortable setting.
Keep in Mind:
Make your reservations as soon as possible, but please cancel your reservation if something comes up and you can't make it. This helps the restaurant as well as the long list of eager diners!
Keep your schedule flexible. Being willing to dine at 5:30 PM will increase your odds of eating at one of your top choices. Plus, you might be able to add a fun adventure to your date night (bowling? comedy club? walk in the park?) and still get home before the babysitter falls asleep on your couch.
Tip generously. Some of the finest restaurants in Denver are serving up an incredible menu at deeply discounted prices. Restaurants are extremely busy and all the employees are working significantly harder than usual. You saved a bundle so share a little of your savings with your server.
Spread the love. If you had a great experience, take the time to let the restaurant manager know before you leave, post a pic of your amazing meal on your social media pages, and write a Yelp review. The more love we give the restaurants, the more likely we'll all get to enjoy another Denver Restaurant Week next year!