Expand your horizons — and your list of favorite date-night places — by supporting local restaurants during a special fall edition of Denver Restaurant Week, November 13-22.
Nearly 200 top restaurants will offer delicious dishes at three price points: $25, $35, or $45 per person! Dine in-person or take your meal to go! #DenverRestaurantWeek #DRW2020 #NomNom
My husband and I look forward to celebrating Denver Restaurant Week every year. We usually make reservations at two romantic restaurants and one family-friendly restaurant. We might leave our comfort zone and explore a new Dining Neighborhood in the Metro area or take advantage of special menus (and pricing) at one of our favorites.
The special Restaurant Week menus are available now, and the area's most popular restaurants book up quickly so don't wait another minute to make your reservations.
Participating Restaurants In & Around Douglas County:
- Breckenridge Brewery Ale and Game House (Englewood): An indoor/outdoor restaurant and beer garden serving up cantina cuisine, local beers and unique cocktails.
- Cuba Cuba (Castle Rock): The Castle Rock location offers the same service and spirit of the original Cuba Cuba Cafe located in the Golden Triangle.
- Earl's Kitchen & Bar (Lone Tree): Great appetizer selections, hand-smashed burgers, premium cuts of steak, and seasonally grown fresh vegetables served alongside desserts that are created and baked in-house daily.
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar (Englewood): A unique steakhouse experience with an emphasis on generous hospitality, an inviting atmosphere, and the very finest aged USDA Prime beef.
- Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse (Lone Tree): Featuring the centuries-old grilling tradition of churrasco, cooking the ingredients slowly to expose their natural flavors.
- Perry's Steakhouse & Grille (Lone Tree): One of the country's premier, award-winning steakhouses, Perry's remains true to its neighborhood butcher shop roots with top quality selection and service.
- Siena at the Courtyard (Castle Rock): A fun casual Italian/American gathering place.
- Smokin Fins (Highlands Ranch): Seafood. Sushi. Bar. Grill.
- Sushi-Rama (Lone Tree): Denver’s conveyor-belt sushi joint from Denver restaurateur Chef Jeff Osaka.
- Uncorked Kitchen & Wine Bar (Centennial): Seasonal appetizers, a unique mix of wines, beers, and craft cocktails, and sweeping views of the Front Range from the spacious deck.
- Union An American Bistro (Castle Rock): Offering the freshest culinary creations in a comfortable setting.
Keep in Mind:
Make your reservations as soon as possible, but please cancel your reservation if something comes up and you can't make it. This helps the restaurant as well as the long list of eager diners!
Keep your schedule flexible. Being willing to dine at 5:30 PM will increase your odds of eating at one of your top choices. Plus, you'll be able to add a fun adventure to your date night (bowling? theater? comedy club?) and still get home before the babysitter falls asleep on your couch.
Tip generously. Some of the finest restaurants in Denver are serving up an incredible menu at deeply discounted prices. Restaurants are extremely busy and all the employees are working significantly harder than usual. You saved a bundle so share a little of your savings with your server.
Spread the love. If you had a great experience, take the time to let the restaurant manager know before you leave, post a pic of your amazing meal on your Facebook page, and write a Yelp review. The more love we give the restaurants, the more likely we'll all get to enjoy another Denver Restaurant Week next year!