Are you searching for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow this month? Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with this science and texture project — green slime with gold glitter! Kids of all ages will enjoy making this themselves and playing with it for months to come.
What You Need:
- 4 oz. clear glue
- 4 oz. water
- 4 oz. liquid starch
- Green food coloring
- Gold glitter
What You Do:
- Mix 4 oz. of clear glue with 4 oz. of water until well blended.
- Add food coloring and glitter and mix thoroughly.
- Add liquid starch last and mix until slime begins to form.
- Then knead and mix with your hands until everything is well combined.
- Store in a sealed bag or airtight container.