"There is no sincerer love than the love of food." ~ George Bernard Shaw
Sharing a great meal and a nice glass of wine with someone I truly enjoy talking to — whether it's my husband, my bestie, my kids, or my fun-lovin' neighbor — is one of my very favorite activities. Breaking bread together may be a small and simple act, but it feeds the soul as much as the body.
An invitation to join you at one of these establishments is sure to please all the foodies in your life.
DATE NIGHT RESTAURANTS
- Blu Note Bar & Grill (Parker) Parker, Colorado's premier live music venue featuring top Jazz and Blues acts from Colorado and around the country. A unique menu of Bourbon Street influenced food and one of the most unique beer lists in Colorado featuring several rare, hard-to-find beers.
- Cranellis (Lone Tree) Italian simplicity with a rustic touch! The best quality ingredients available using pure, simple, and local flavors in a made from scratch menu.
- Johnny's Asian Bistro (Parker) Dedicated to providing their customers with delicious Asian food made with healthy, high-quality ingredients.
- Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar (Highlands Ranch) Enjoy great wine, delicious food, incredible ambiance, and excellent service inside or on their beautiful patio with comfortable couch seating, warm firepits, and breathtaking mountain views.
- Old Blinking Light (Highlands Ranch) Seasonal American food with Southwestern soul.
- Parker Garage (Parker) It unites refined dinning with local seasonal ingredients in an intention based menu.
- Parker Pour House (Parker) 25 taps with options ranging from craft beer, wine, cider, seltzers, and mead! Don't miss the appetizers, sandwiches, and a charcuterie board that has become a fan favorite.
- Perry's Steakhouse & Grille (Lone Tree) Offering a “seven-finger chop” and an award-winning menu, the eclectic setting features a towering wine wall, four private dining rooms for groups and special events, and Bar 79 complete with an island bar and live music daily.
- Seasons 52 (Lone Tree) A fresh grill and wine bar featuring an award-winning wine list and a seasonal menu inspired by the fresh appeal of a farmer's market where local growers, ranchers, fishmongers, and artisans present their very best.
- Siena at the Courtyard (Castle Rock) Always fresh and seasonal, the eclectic menu features brick-oven pizza, steak, seafood, and pasta in a fun, casual Italian — American gathering place.
- Trapper's Chop House (Parker) Traditional steakhouse fare as well as a wide variety of other menu items in a fun, relaxed environment featuring live entertainment most nights of the week. Try Romancing the Stone, a volcanic hot rock sear-it-yourself experience!
- Trestles Coastal Cuisine (Castle Rock) Specializing in coastal cuisine, with the feeling of being welcomed home.
- Union American Bistro (Castle Rock) Rustic Italian, vibrant Mediterranean, and forward-thinking American influences in a comfortable setting.
- The White Chocolate Grill (Lone Tree) A contemporary restaurant where every element of the design evokes a classic yet sophisticated setting. The White Chocolate Grill offers a diverse menu of classic American fare made from scratch using only the highest quality ingredients.
COFFEES AND TEAS
- Crowfoot Valley Coffee and Crowbar (Castle Rock) Enjoy free WiFi, great food and coffee, live music and even a tasty adult beverage at the Crowbar! See why they’re a local favorite.
- Enchanted Grounds (Highlands Ranch) The go-to stop for gamers and coffee aficionados.
- English Tealeaves (Parker) Café and tea shop with a full lunch menu and traditional high tea options too.
- Festive Cup Coffee (Highlands Ranch) A locally owned family business featuring hand crafted coffee drinks and unique boutique items.
- Fika Coffee House (Parker) Fika is a Swedish verb which, loosely translated, means “to meet over coffee.” In keeping with this tradition we offer a comfortable place to meet with friends over a fresh cup of the best coffee you’ve ever tasted.
- GC Roasters (Elizabeth) Roasted fresh from Elizabeth, Colorado. The coffee is fresh roasted on a fluid bed roaster, which provides the cleanest possible roast while avoiding even minute infusions of gasses.
- Kunjani World Coffeehouse (Parker) Locally-roasted Kunjani world coffees that are superbly fresh and flavorful, never bitter.
- Miss M's Tea Parlour (Castle Rock) At Miss M's, the quaint Victorian atmosphere provides a wonderful place for young girls to entertain their friends for any special occasion.
- Monk & Mongoose Gourmet Coffee (Lone Tree) A premium coffee shop focusing on experience, education, and excellence of finely crafted cups of coffee with an emphasis on providing ethically sourced beans from around the world.
- Ziggi's Coffee (Castle Pines) Dedicated to being the best part of your day by serving a superior and convenient cup of coffee with service you can rely on
BREWERIES AND WINERIES
- 105 West Brewing Company (Castle Rock) A local craft beer brewery serving a variety of brews in a friendly, spacious taproom with a homebrew supply store conveniently located next door.
- 3 Freaks Brewery (Highlands Ranch)
- Barnett and Son Brewing Company (Parker) A cold craft beer and good friends help keep you connected to the world. That's what Barnett is all about.
- Brick House Tavern + Tap (Parker) Unique menu of American classics with a twist, specialty cocktails, and more than 80 beers.
- Burley Brewing Company (Castle Rock)
- Crush Wine Bar (Castle Rock) Over 50 wines available by the glass, half-glass, quarter-glass, or by the bottle. The delicious menu consists of small plates meant for sharing, tasty charcuterie, and a small selection of desserts. All served in a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Downhill Brewing (Parker) At Parker's oldest brewery enjoy award-winning beers, pizza and camaraderie.
- Great Divide Brewery and Roadhouse (Castle Rock) Bringing together the craft beer you know and love from the Great Divide Brewing Company, and the delicious food and friendly service from the Colorado native restaurant group Vibe Concepts.
- Grist Brewing Company (Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree) Consistently great ales and lagers to be enjoyed year-round.
- Iron Mule Brewery (Castle Rock) A Colorado microbrewery focused on British Empire beers and Irish ales.
- Living the Dream Brewing Company (Highlands Ranch) A dog-friendly brewery and taproom with 100 square feet of TV screens so you can watch your favorite NFL games.
- Lone Tree Brewing Company (Lone Tree) A European-style craft brewery and tasting room, small and family friendly.
- Purgatory Cellars Winery (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Parker) A modern Colorado winery and tasting room, blending Colorado's rustic past with the traditional winemaking techniques of our ancestors.
- Rock Bottom Brewery (Highlands Ranch)
- Welcome Home Brewery (Parker) When you walk into the doors, be prepared to feel as if you're part of the family. Their 12-taps allow them to keep several customer favorites on draught year-round, as well as provide experimental and seasonal rotating beers.
- Wild Blue Yonder Brewing Co. (Castle Rock)
- The Wine Barrel (Parker)
TREATS AND SWEETS
- The Bundt Shoppe (Highlands Ranch, Castle Pines) A bit of nostalgic past brought into the present with our deliciously moist, yet simply elegant gourmet Bundt cakes.
- Butterfield's Ice Cream (Parker) All of their treats, from ice cream and sorbet to tasty baked goods, are handcrafted in small batches from the finest ingredients. Each and every bite should be a delight.
- Chocoholics Coffee Co. (Castle Rock)
- Cioccolatier (Castle Rock) Gourmet European chocolate like you've never had before, made right here in Castle Rock.
- Cold Stone Creamery (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Parker) the Ultimate Ice Cream Experience — Ice Cream, Ice Cream Cakes, Shakes, and Smoothies the Way You Want It.
- Dough Dreamery (Parker) Dough Dreamery hand-made edible cookie dough is a giftable, delicious alternative, made to be safely eaten with a spoon straight out of the container! Regular, Gluten-Free, and Vegan options available!
- Eileen's Colossal Cookies (Highlands Ranch) Baking more than delicious treats that customers love to eat, they bake memories, celebrations, messages of encouragement, and so much more!
- Glacier Ice Cream and Gelato (Castle Rock) Hand-mixed with the best ingredients they can find, with an emphasis on the awesome local ingredients found in this community.
- Hurts Donut Co. (Parker) Hurts Donut is the rebel of all donuts! Each unique flavor, a love letter to their customers. The donuts break all the rules with their uniform-free toppings and amped up flavors!
- Kilwins (Parker) Share the experience of life, family, and gifting in a nostalgic Americana setting. Enjoy Chocolate, Fudge, Ice Cream, Caramel Corns, Brittle, Taffy, and a wide variety of other confections.
- Little Sistas Treats (Highlands Ranch) Delicious treats created from the mind of a 4-year-old.
- Mountain Man Nut & Fruit Company (Castle Rock, Parker) Specialty and custom treats and gift baskets with chocolates, nuts, candy, mixes, and no-sugar or low-sugar items.
- No Cow Bakery (Castle Rock)
- Nothing Bundt Cakes (Lone Tree) Handmade, premium quality desserts with an irresistible taste and a timeless aesthetic available in numerous sizes, from bite-sized Bundtinis to single serving Bundtlets to larger 8" and 10" cakes and even double-tiered cakes.
- Popcorn Bliss (Castle Rock) The selection of 50+ hand-crafted and homemade popcorns will treat and satisfy any craving whether it be savory, sweet, or slightly adventurous! You'll find plenty of other sweet treats and nostalgic candies to explore — almost as though it were all pure imagination.
- Rita's Italian Ice & Frozen Custard (Parker) Their famous Italian Ice is made fresh daily at each location. With a rotating selection of over 95 mouthwatering flavors, they’re practically guaranteed to have your favorite!
- Rocket Fizz (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch) Nostalgic soda pop and candy shop with something for everyone.
- Smart Cow Yogurt Bar (Castle Rock) A family-owned business dedicated to helping local schools.
- Sugar Sisters Bakery (Castle Rock) A women owned business with a high quality, delicious product at an affordable price.
- Swirls Frozen Yogurt (Parker) Swirl your favorite frozen yogurt flavor, then choose from dozens of toppings! Your creation is paid by weight (53 cents/oz.), so choose as much or as little as you want!
➡️ Return to the Macaroni Kid Douglas County ULTIMATE Winter & Holiday FUN GUIDE
|Holiday Gift Guide|
Shop and Support Local Douglas County Businesses
for Everyone in the Family
|Give the Gift of Play!|
Books, Games, Sports, and Toys
|Give the Gift of Memories|
Entertainment and Experiences
|Give the Gift of Dining|
Restaurants, Wineries, & More
|Give the Gift of Fashion|
Clothing, Jewelry, and Accessories
|Give the Gift of Pampering|
Spas, Salons, and Body Products