"Fashion is not about dressing according to what’s fashionable. Style is more about being yourself." —Oscar de la Renta
It is always fun to have something new (or new-to-you) to wear! Rather than focus on a specific gift from a specific store, we have uncovered a few local stores that specialize in fashion! These neighborhood stores have an abundant and ever-changing inventory.
Our list is by no means complete and is just a sampling of the wonderful local businesses in and around Douglas County. We love the local businesses that make up our community and can not think of a better time and way to support them by stopping in and seeing what they have to offer. Shop and support local and family businesses this holiday season!
- 39 North (Parker) Clothing, home decor, and gifts for all occasions. You can always find something new and unique.
- Cinderella Ranch Boutique (Parker) Discover FUN casual clothing, accessories, boots, and awesome gifts.
- Clothes Mentor (Lone Tree) A women's resale store for sizes 0-26, petites, and maternity.
- The Emporium (Castle Rock) Provides a memorable and eclectic shopping experience, with clothing, jewelry, antiques, home decor, and more.
- Festive Cup Coffee and Gift Boutique (Highlands Ranch) If you like to shop till you drop, this gift and clothing boutique has a comfortable lounge area and great coffee on top of a great selection of items.
- Maker's Market (Lone Tree) From Vintage to Home Decor, Clothing to Jewelry, and so much in-between – this Market DOES NOT disappoint! With over 50 amazing artisans and specialty shops, it’s easy to find the perfect piece for your home, your office, to give as a gift or to add to your own collection!
- Me, Me, Me Salon and Boutique (Parker) Relax and pamper yourself while looking through the most unique, chic, and luxurious clothing, handbags, and jewelry.
- NHiM Apparel (Lone Tree) Premium apparel and original designs to reflect who you are and to share your faith. Every purchase gives back to orphans and underprivileged families globally.
- Parker Panache (Parker) A unique boutique where timeless elegance meets modern-day panache.
- Twisted Wardrobe Boutique (Castle Rock, Parker) Great selection of women's clothing and accessories. Plus size clothing too.
- Inspyre Boutique (Lone Tree) Dedicated to finding the most incredible fashion, accessories, and gifts for you, while keeping everything in the store under $100.
- Julie's Boutique (Parker) Fun and flirty clothing, shoes and accessories that wont break the bank.
- Liorah gene (Castle Rock) Clothing boutique with new and gently used brand-name apparel and accessories for fashion-conscious teens and young adults.
- Plato's Closet (Lone Tree) Gently used brand-name apparel and accessories for fashion-conscious, spending-savvy teens and young adults.
- The Emporium (Castle Rock) Shopping for all ages young and old. With vendors like Jenjenni's, Rock-a-My-Baby, Tiny Planet Ink, and many more, you are bound to find something perfect for your little ones.
- Petit Parker + Co. (Parker) For parents who value quality and style, Petit Parker offers a curated selection of distinctive clothing, toys, and gifts for newborns through toddlers and beyond.
- Poppy's Boutique (Parker) Ruffles, bows, and bright prints are what you will find at Poppy's Boutique. Check out the selection of durable unique clothing options, from bows and bummies sets to soft sweaters, you'll find adorable options for your baby girl to wear.
➡️ Return to the Macaroni Kid Douglas County ULTIMATE Winter & Holiday FUN GUIDE
|Holiday Gift Guide|
Shop and Support Local Douglas County Businesses
for Everyone in the Family
|Give the Gift of Play!|
Books, Games, Sports, and Toys
|Give the Gift of Memories|
Entertainment and Experiences
|Give the Gift of Dining|
Restaurants, Wineries, & More
|Give the Gift of Fashion|
Clothing, Jewelry, and Accessories
|Give the Gift of Pampering|
Spas, Salons, and Body Products