"Fashion is not about dressing according to what’s fashionable. Style is more about being yourself." —Oscar de la Renta
It is always fun to have something new (or new-to-you) to wear! Rather than focus on a specific gift from a specific store, we have uncovered a few local stores that specialize in fashion! These neighborhood stores have an abundant and ever-changing inventory.
Our list is by no means complete and is just a sampling of the wonderful local businesses in and around Douglas County. We love the local businesses that make up our community and can not think of a better time and way to support them by stopping in and seeing what they have to offer. Shop and support local and family businesses this holiday season!
- 39 North (Parker) Clothing, home décor, and gifts for all occasions. You can always find something new and unique.
- A Line Boutique (Castle Rock) A Line stylists are highly trained professional style experts who write the script for their clients' day-to-day, special event, and vacation style.
- Amazing Lemons Boutique (Castle Rock) A great clothing selection of styles and sizes to meet your needs as well as lots of great accessories to complete your look.
- Cinderella Ranch Boutique (Parker) Discover fun, casual clothing, accessories, boots, and awesome gifts.
- Clothes Mentor (Lone Tree) A women's resale store for sizes 0-26, petites, and maternity.
- The Emporium (Castle Rock) Provides a memorable and eclectic shopping experience, with clothing, jewelry, antiques, home decor, and more.
- Festive Cup Coffee and Gift Boutique (Highlands Ranch) This gift and clothing boutique has a comfortable lounge area and great coffee on top of a great selection of items.
- Mainstream Boutique (Highlands Ranch) Love, strengthen, and celebrate women through fashion.
- Maker's Market (Lone Tree) With over 50 amazing artisans and specialty shops, it’s easy to find the perfect gift or item to add to your own collection!
- Mod Mountain Boutique (Castle Rock) Find casual styles perfect for the woman on the go, plus get styling tips & education.
- Nest Salon and Boutique (Parker) We don't hide our crazy here at Nest, we sit with it on full display, pour it a cocktail while wearing our sparkling Queen crowns.
- Parker Panache (Parker) A unique boutique where timeless elegance meets modern-day panache.
- Twisted Wardrobe Boutique (Castle Rock, Parker) Great selection of women's clothing and accessories.
- Inspyre Boutique (Lone Tree) Dedicated to finding the most incredible fashion, accessories, and gifts for you while keeping everything in the store under $100.
- Liorah | Gene (Castle Rock) Clothing boutique with new and gently used brand-name apparel and accessories for fashion-conscious teens and young adults.
- Plato's Closet (Lone Tree) Gently used brand-name apparel and accessories for fashion-conscious, spending-savvy teens and young adults.
- Cece & Rose (Castle Rock) Cece & Rose is a baby boutique offering boy and girl clothing in sizes from newborn up to 5T.
- Once Upon a Child (Centennial) Every day you’ll find an ever-changing selection of top name brands at up to 70% off regular retail prices.
- Petit Parker + Co. (Parker) For parents who value quality and style, Petit Parker offers a curated selection of distinctive clothing, toys, and gifts for newborns through toddlers and beyond.
➡️ Return to the Macaroni Kid Douglas County ULTIMATE Winter & Holiday FUN GUIDE
|Holiday Gift Guide|
Shop and Support Local Douglas County Businesses
for Everyone in the Family
|Give the Gift of Play!|
Books, Games, Sports, and Toys
|Give the Gift of Memories|
Entertainment and Experiences
|Give the Gift of Dining|
Restaurants, Wineries, & More
|Give the Gift of Fashion|
Clothing, Jewelry, and Accessories
|Give the Gift of Pampering|
Spas, Salons, and Body Products