"It's not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It's necessary." –Mandy Hals
What parent couldn't use a little bit of pampering? An hour or two of "ME TIME" rejuvenates my body, mind, and spirit, which helps me be a better mom. So really, this is a gift for my kids. Aren't I great?
Our list is by no means complete and is just a sampling of the wonderful local businesses in and around Douglas County. We love the local businesses that make up our community and can not think of a better time and way to support them by stopping in and seeing what they have to offer. Shop and support local and family businesses this holiday season!
RELAX WITH A MASSAGE
- Copperfalls Aveda Day Spa (Castle Rock) The emphasis at Copperfalls is on nurturing through pure plant and flower ingredients, offering the kind of care that brings forth radiant glow from within. Full service spa offers hair, nail, skin, and body treatments as well as massage.
- Elements Massage (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker) Whether it is to provide relief from pain, release from tension, or simply to relax, the therapists are committed to promoting your well-being.
- Ella Bliss Beauty Bar (Greenwood Village) State-of-the-art beauty bar offers peace and pampering at an affordable price. They'll greet you with a smile ... and your favorite cocktail!
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Parker) Professional massage, facial, and hair removal services tailored to your individual needs.
- Ripple Effect Massage Therapy (Parker) A collective effort of caring, independent practitioners who share a common studio to provide a calm, healing environment for a variety of massage modalities, restorative yoga, energy work, aromatherapy, and more.
- The Woodhouse Day Spa (Castle Pines, Littleton) Immerse your body, mind, and spirit while you relax in a luxurious robe, sip a beverage, and indulge in your choice of more than 70 rejuvenating spa treatments.
NEW 'DO, NEW YOU
- Curl Up N Dye (Castle Pines) With years of experience and outstanding cutting precision, you'll get your perfect cut from this Castle Rock native.
- Dolce Vita Salon & Spa (Highlands Ranch) Experience the ultimate in beauty care with a wide selection of beauty treatments for your rejuvenation, cleaning, and style/
- f.u.e.l. Salon & Spa (Centennial, Highlands Ranch) Two hairdressers with a combined 43 years of experience joined forces and f.u.e.l. was born, offering salon, spa, and nail services to the community. Focused. Unlimited. Extraordinary. Life.
- la Tierra Salon & Day Spa (Highlands Ranch) An Aveda salon committed to excellent customer service, they have a high range of salon services and prices to fit everyone's needs.
- The Lash Lounge (Lone Tree) Providing the best eyelash extension services in the area, delivering precisely the look we craft with you during our expert consultative process.
- Lure Salon & Boutique (Lone Tree) Professional experienced staff provides the full salon experience, whether you need a manicure, a haircut, or a whole new look. Their boutique carries a unique clothing line and a a rich collection of exclusive hair and skin products.
- Parker Hair Xpress (Parker) Affordable high-end new hair salon and spa in Parker! Voted Best Customer Service in 2020 from Best of the Best in Parker Chronicle!
- Sahair Salon (Parker) Sahair's stylists are highly educated industry experts who are devoted to complete customer service and client care. You'll get a superior salon experience every time.
- Shear Bella Salon & Spa (Parker) Trained to cut, color and style your hair with your lifestyle in mind, you will leave styled in a way that makes you look younger and makes your hair healthier.
FRESHEN YOUR FACE
- Orchard Med Spa (Castle Rock) Facials incorporated advanced skin care technologies and traditional spa therapies to provide you with the most innovative and pleasurable spa experience.
- Skin by Leah (Lone Tree) Trusted skin care professionals guide you to achieve the skin care results you desire through customized facials and medical treatments.
- Skin Care by Jana (Highlands Ranch) Choose from a variety of services, including facials, anti-aging treatments, glycolic peels, dermaplaning, waxing, and more, all provided in a relaxing environment by an experienced esthetician. It's the only skin you have ... pamper it!
- spavia (Centennial, Greenwood Village) Offers a wide variety of skin care and body treatments (and massage too!). Unwind in the retreat room and enjoy the spa amenities before and after your treatment. First-time customers receive special treatment.
BATH AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- Buff City Soap (Castle Rock) Plant-based soaps, scrubs, bath bombs, lotions, and hair, face, and beard products handmade in our Soap Makeries.
- EmNet Organics (Aurora) Wholesome handcrafted soaps and skincare products made with natural and organic ingredients. They've also got a juice bar!
- LUSH (Lone Tree) Fun, gorgeous products for the bath, body, and shower that are 100% vegetarian with no animal testing.
- Old World Soapery (Highlands Ranch) Featuring natural and organic handcrafted artisan soaps, it's a locally-owned business with an online-only store.
- Opal Hue, The Body Co., Inc. (Parker) Personal care products guaranteed to nourish, hydrate, rejuvenate, and repair dry skin and hair with natural, vitamin-enriched ingredients that go more than skin deep.
- The Smells Good Store (Castle Rock) Natural body and home care, offering the best in fragrances and unique gifts.
➡️ Return to the Macaroni Kid Douglas County ULTIMATE Winter & Holiday FUN GUIDE
|Holiday Gift Guide|
Shop and Support Local Douglas County Businesses
for Everyone in the Family
|Give the Gift of Play!|
Books, Games, Sports, and Toys
|Give the Gift of Memories|
Entertainment and Experiences
|Give the Gift of Dining|
Restaurants, Wineries, & More
|Give the Gift of Fashion|
Clothing, Jewelry, and Accessories
|Give the Gift of Pampering|
Spas, Salons, and Body Products