"It's not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It's necessary." –Mandy Hals
What parent couldn't use a little bit of pampering? An hour or two of "ME TIME" rejuvenates my body, mind, and spirit, which helps me be a better mom. So really, this is a gift for my kids. Aren't I great?
Our list is by no means complete and is just a sampling of the wonderful local businesses in and around Douglas County. We love the local businesses that make up our community and can not think of a better time and way to support them by stopping in and seeing what they have to offer. Shop and support local and family businesses this holiday season!
RELAX WITH A MASSAGE
- Copperfalls Aveda Day Spa (Castle Rock) The emphasis at Copperfalls is on nurturing through pure plant and flower ingredients, offering the kind of care that brings forth radiant glow from within. The full-service spa offers hair, nail, skin, and body treatments as well as massage.
- Elements Massage (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker) Whether it is to provide relief from pain, release from tension, or simply to relax, the therapists are committed to promoting your well-being.
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Parker) Professional massage, facial, and hair removal services tailored to your individual needs.
- Wonder Spa Massage (Highlands Ranch) Massage therapists use their vast knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine to work with your Meridian points, to send healing where needed, and to ease resistance and tension.
- The Woodhouse Day Spa (Castle Pines, Littleton) Immerse your body, mind, and spirit while you relax in a luxurious robe, sip a beverage, and indulge in your choice of more than 70 rejuvenating spa treatments.
NEW 'DO, NEW YOU
- Altitude Salon & Spa (Englewood/Meridian) Devoted to innovation and artistry, they have created a culture of love, positivity, and satisfaction for all guests.
- Curl Up N Dye (Castle Pines) With years of experience and outstanding cutting precision, you'll get your perfect cut from this Castle Rock native.
- Dolce Vita Salon & Spa (Highlands Ranch) Experience the ultimate in beauty care with a wide selection of beauty treatments for your rejuvenation, cleaning, and style.
- f.u.e.l. Salon & Spa (Centennial, Highlands Ranch) Two hairdressers with a combined 43 years of experience joined forces and f.u.e.l. was born, offering salon, spa, and nail services to the community. Focused. Unlimited. Extraordinary. Life.
- la Tierra Salon & Day Spa (Highlands Ranch) An Aveda salon committed to excellent customer service, they have a high range of salon services and prices to fit everyone's needs.
- Parker Hair Xpress (Parker) Affordable high-end hair salon and spa in Parker, voted Best Customer Service in 2020 from Best of the Best in Parker Chronicle!
- Shear Bella Salon & Spa (Parker) Trained to cut, color and style your hair with your lifestyle in mind, you will leave styled in a way that makes you look younger and makes your hair healthier.
- The Style Lounge (Castle Rock) They create individual styles for each guest while utilizing the latest trends and techniques. They will actively listen to your desires and create the look of your dreams.
- Wisp Salon and Spa (Parker) Offering a range of services in hair, skin, and full-body massage.
FRESHEN YOUR FACE
- Ella Bliss Beauty Bar (Highlands Ranch) State-of-the-art beauty bar offers peace and pampering at an affordable price. They'll greet you with a smile... and your favorite cocktail!
- Jade Spa (Castle Rock) Offering a variety of facials, permanent makeup, and reiki massage.
- The Lash Lounge (Lone Tree) Provides the best eyelash extension services in the area, delivering precisely the look we craft with you during our expert consultative process.
- Orchard Med Spa (Castle Rock) Facials incorporated advanced skincare technologies and traditional spa therapies to provide you with the most innovative and pleasurable spa experience.
- Skin Care by Jana (Highlands Ranch) Choose from a variety of services, including facials, anti-aging treatments, glycolic peels, dermaplaning, waxing, and more, all provided in a relaxing environment by an experienced esthetician. It's the only skin you have ... pamper it!
- spavia (Centennial, Greenwood Village) Offers a wide variety of skincare and body treatments (and massage too!). Unwind in the retreat room and enjoy the spa amenities before and after your treatment. First-time customers receive special treatment.
BATH AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- Buff City Soap (Castle Rock) Plant-based soaps, scrubs, bath bombs, lotions, and hair, face, and beard products handmade in our Soap Makeries.
- EmNet Organics (Aurora) Wholesome handcrafted soaps and skincare products made with natural and organic ingredients. They've also got a juice bar!
- LUSH (Lone Tree) Fun, gorgeous products for the bath, body, and shower that are 100% vegetarian with no animal testing.
- The Smells Good Store (Larkspur) Online store with natural body and home care, offering the best in fragrances and unique gifts.
- Soy Good Candle Co. (Highlands Ranch) 100% natural, non-toxic, soy wax candles hand-poured with love in Highlands Ranch.
➡️ Return to the Macaroni Kid Douglas County ULTIMATE Winter & Holiday FUN GUIDE
|Holiday Gift Guide|
Shop and Support Local Douglas County Businesses
for Everyone in the Family
|Give the Gift of Play!|
Books, Games, Sports, and Toys
|Give the Gift of Memories|
Entertainment and Experiences
|Give the Gift of Dining|
Restaurants, Wineries, & More
|Give the Gift of Fashion|
Clothing, Jewelry, and Accessories
|Give the Gift of Pampering|
Spas, Salons, and Body Products