The 92nd Academy Awards are Sunday, February 9. If you missed the nominated movies in the theater the first time around, here's where you can see them before then.
AMC Highlands Ranch 24, 103 W. Centennial Blvd., Highlands Ranch
and other participating AMC Theatres
- See all of this year's Best Picture Nominees over two consecutive Saturdays at participating AMC Theatres.
- Best Picture Showcase Day One (February 1) features Ford v Ferrari, Joker, and Little Women.
- Best Picture Showcase Day Two (February 8) features Jojo Rabbit, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Parasite, and 1917.
- Best Picture Showcase Marathon (February 8) features all movies back to back!
- Save $5 when you purchase tickets to both days; available at the Box Office only.
UA Meadows Stadium 12, 9355 Park Meadows Dr., Lone Tree
and other participating Regal and United Artists Theatres
- See all seven nominated Best Pictures from January 31–February 9.
- Up to four different films shown each day: 12:00 PM, 3:30 PM, 7:00 PM, and 10:30 PM.
- The Regal Best Picture Film Festival Pass can be purchased at the Box Office of any participating theater for $35, providing unlimited access to all the featured movies.
- Regal Crown Club Members can purchase a $5 small popcorn and soft drink combo with each visit.
SIE Film Center, 2510 E. Colfax Ave., Denver, 80206
- Parasite, nominated for six awards including Best Picture and Best Director
- Little Woman, nominated for six awards including Best Picture and Best Actress
- Uncut Gems, which was totally snubbed but should have been nominated for Best Picture and Best Actor