NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF NOVEMBER 23, 2020 AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF AND CURRENTLY RESIDING IN ONE OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS BEING OFFERED BY SEVERAL DENVER METRO MACARONI KID SITES.LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON ACROSS ALL SITES. ONE ENTRY PER EMAIL ADDRESS PERMITTED. DUPLICATE ENTRIES WILL BE DELETED. ENTRIES VALID MONDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2020 THROUGH MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2020.
- Giveaway Summary: Entry into this Giveaway begins MONDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2020 and ends MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2020. Any entries received after the giveaway period will not be considered. This Giveaway consists of ONE WINNER drawn from all eligible entries received between these dates. To enter, simply COMPLETE THE ENTRY FORM. You will be asked to enter your name, phone number, and valid email address that is your own email address. By entering into this sweepstakes, you consent to permitting Macaroni Kid LLC to contact you in the event you win. No purchase necessary and purchase anywhere will not, in any way, increase chances of winning. One entry per person per giveaway. Entering more than once is prohibited and does not increase your chances of winning. Winner will be chosen on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2020 using www.random.org. Entry in this giveaway does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest, or sweepstakes. By participating in this Giveaway, each entrant unconditionally agrees to comply with these official rules.
- Drawing: Entry into this Giveaway begins MONDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2020 and ends MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2020. Any entries received after the giveaway period will not be considered. To enter, a person must COMPLETE THE ENTRY FORM. Winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries using random.org. Macaroni Kid will announce the winner on its website(s) and will contact the winner via email. If potential winner declines prize, fails to respond to three email efforts to contact him or her, or fails to use the prize, Macaroni Kid will not select another winner and the prize will be forfeited. If a dispute arises over a prize, the winner is the person to whom the email account is registered.
- Prizes: The Giveaway prize will consist of A VEHICLE PASS TO CHRISTMAS IN COLOR AT BANDIMERE SPEEDWAY OR WATERWORLD COLORADO (WINNER'S CHOICE). Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, and not redeemable for cash. Macaroni Kid reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Conditions of Participation:Each prize winner is responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes, along with any other fees or expenses, associated with any prize he or she wins. Accepting a prize constitutes winner’s consents to the use of their name, city, and state for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation or notice, to the extent such use is permitted by law.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to win giveaway prize, entrant must COMPLETE THE ENTRY FORM BETWEEN MONDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2020, AND MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2020. Entrant must be a Macaroni Kid subscriber to one of the ten areas listed on the entry form. If you are not subscribed, entering the contest authorizes Macaroni Kid to automatically subscribe you. An entrant is not eligible to win if he or she is under 18 years of age as of MONDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2020 or not a legal resident of and currently residing in one of the 50 U.S. states or the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary to enter or win. One entry per giveaway unless otherwise specified: if you enter more than once, you may be excluded from the giveaway. Odds of winning depend on total numbers of entries. Macaroni Kid is not responsible for problems encountered with computer systems, equipment, failure of email, or problems with the internet or entrant’s internet connection. Macaroni Kid assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of human error, technical problems, or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, MACARONI KID LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Disputes/Governing Law/Jurisdiction: Any dispute arising out of this sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado, without reference to its choice of law rules. By participating in this giveaway, all participants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Colorado for resolution of any disputes arising hereunder.
- Winner Information: Winners will be notified by email to the email address provided and winner’s first name, last initial, and town of residence will be posted on the Macaroni Kid websites. Names of winners can also be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Macaroni Kid Highlands Ranch-Parker-Castle Rock, c/o Macaroni Kid LLC, 860 Montauk Hwy., Suite 8, Water Mill, NY, 11976. Any such request must be received on or before MAY 23, 2021.
- Sponsor: CERTIFIKID, PO BOX 60871, POTOMAC, MD, 20854 is the sponsor of this giveaway.
- Release: By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify (i) Macaroni Kid, LLC, (ii) Macaroni Kid Highlands Ranch-Parker-Castle Rock-Lone Tree, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, and advertising and promotion agencies of each; and (iii) the sponsor identified above from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages, or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to: (i) entrant’s participation in the Giveaway, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).