Have you hopped aboard the gnome trend yet? Well, now's your chance! These simple — and super adorable — gnome ornaments are festive, fun, and really easy to make.
What You Need:
- Pine cones
- Small wood circles
- Mini Santa hats
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Embroidery thread and needle
- Embellishments (optional)
What You Do:
1. Peel back a few of the top pinecone layers to make room for the hat.
2. Use hot glue to attach the wooden ball, mini Santa hat, and embellishments.
3. Sew a thread through the back of the hat, form into a loop, and tie a knot.
4. Display your holiday gnomes on your Christmas tree.
Want to show us your Christmas gnomes? We'd love to see your photos!
Be sure to tag @macaronikid on social media so we can see how you've worked this seasonal craft into your own home.