If you’re looking for a unique Valentine’s Day gift this year, these adorable crayon hearts are a simple, fun, and affordable idea. Plus, it’s a fun activity for the kids!
What You Need:
- Used crayons (you will need quite a few)
- Silicone heart molds
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 250˚F.
- Peel crayons from wrappers.
- Break crayons into small pieces (no bigger than ½-inch long).
- Place crayons into molds and place molds on a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Cool for 4-6 hours. Or place in freezer for 30 minutes.
You can make your hearts with any combination of colors! These make an easy Valentine's gift for classmates and friends, or simply as a way to recycle old crayons around your own house.
Bonus: Add one of our adorable FREE printable Valentine's Day cards to your gift!