Summer is almost here and Momentum Athletic Center is thrilled to introduce a new lineup of fun-filled, active camps to keep your kids engaged all summer long! Designed for kids 5-12 years old, our camps combine fun themes with ninja, tumbling, and cheer.
Put down the video games and find your inner gladiator in our newest camp themes. Obstacle courses, NERF wars, and challenges on our state-of-the-art ninja equipment will certainly leave your kids tired and excited to come back for more!
Our camp director has taught cheerleading all over the world and he is ready to bring the fun to an incredible spirit week!
Join us for these camps and come back for Summer Splash Week, Game Week, or test your skills at Mastermind week. There is something for everyone at Momentum Athletic Center Camps!
Camps will take place at our newest center, conveniently located at 10831 S. Crossroads Drive in Parker. Pick 1, 2, 3, or all 4 days of camp — whatever fits your schedule! Early drop-off is available at 8:00 AM.
All camps include snacks, camp t-shirt, arts and crafts, obstacle courses, free gym play, outside game time, relay races, bounce house fun, contests, and more.
- June 7-10: Gladiator Tumbling & Ninja
- June 14-17: Masterminds Tumbling & Ninja
- June 21-24: Mad Scientists Tumbling & Ninja
- June 28-1: Spirit Week Cheer
- June 28-1: Ultimate Ninja
- July 12-15: Carnival Tumbling & Ninja
- July 19-22: Summer Splash Tumbling & Ninja
- July 26-29: Game Week
- Camps are 9:00 AM–3:00 PM
- Early drop off available at 8:00 AM
- Regular Camps: $75 per day, $199/ 3 days or $225/ 4 days
- Early Drop off: $20/day or $50/ week
Two Convenient Locations in Parker!