Performing Arts Academy (PAA) has a vast selection of one-week, two-week, half-day, and full-day Musical Theatre Summer Camps for Pre-K, elementary, middle, and high school age groups!
Our musical theater show camps allow campers to embark on the exciting journey of putting on a fully-staged musical. Show Camps are either one-week full-day or two-week half-day camps during June and July for all age groups; locations vary in Highlands Ranch and Littleton.
NEW FOR 2022! Our new performing arts mini-camps cover a wide variety of performing arts topics to learn new skills or improve their skills in acting, dance, and voice! These are one-week half-day camps throughout June and July at our County Line location.
Pre-K through 2nd Grade
For our youngest students, PAA provides week-long half-day musical theater camps filled with fun. The emphasis is on learning, engagement, and social development through fun and playful exploration of the camp's theme.
The week concludes with an informal "Shareformance" in a supportive age-appropriate space where friends and family can celebrate the campers' achievements.
Mini-Camps for PreK-2nd Grade:
- June 13-17: Fairytale Ballet (PreK-K)
- June 13-17: Tiny Musicians (PreK-K)
- June 20-24, June 27-July 1, or July 18-22: Disney Song & Dance (PreK-K)
- July 11-15: Ballet/Tap (PreK-K)
- July 11-15: Intro to Gymnastics (K-3rd Grade)
- July 25-29: Poms (K-2nd Grade)
- July 25-29: Storytime Jam (PreK-K)
3rd Grade-6th Grade
|PETER PAN JR.|
Elementary students take on the challenge of a fully-staged 30-minute musical. The program ends with two fully-staged performances. These are action-packed, challenging, and fun weeks, full of learning, fun, and friends!
Mini-Camps for Elementary Age:
- June 20-24: Turns, Leaps, Splits (2nd-6th Grade)
- June 13-17: Circus Skills (3rd-6th Grade)
- June 13-17: Theater Games (3rd-6th Grade)
- June 27-July 1: Improv (2nd-6th Grade)
- July 11-15: A Disney Cabaret (3rd-6th Grade)
- July 25-29: Broadway Jazz (2nd-6th Grade)
- July 25-29: Poms (3rd-6th Grade)
- July 25-29: Sing for the Stage (3rd-6th Grade)
8817 S. Broadway
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
|For more information and to register, visit
PAA operates year-round! Registration for our fall classes will open on June 1st!