Let's make music together!
Since 2012, Music Academy of the Rockies has been proudly inspiring families to make music together.
We offer our programs at four convenient locations: Castle Rock Chameleon Gymnastics, Lone Tree Recreation Center, Recreation Center at Southridge in Highlands Ranch, and Smoky Hill UMC in Centennial.
Classes for Ages 0-8
We start your youngest children with the renowned Music Together family classes.
- Music Together Babies (ages 0-8 months) is a beautiful way for the two of you to bond through fun musical activities and help build your own musical community with other parents.
- Music Together (ages 0-5 years) is our flagship program for young children. We dance, sing, and jam together every week!
- Rhythm Kids by Music Together (ages 4-8 years) is a new drumming, music, and movement program for children. Children will learn drumming patterns from around the world, work on leadership skills, and have fun with various rhythm activities.
Classes for Ages 8-99
Led by our excellent teachers, our Clubs offer a fun and interactive way for students to learn in an easy-going group setting.
- Singing Club (ages 8+) will get students interested in voice lessons involved in a fun, friendly class where singers can explore their voices and build their confidence together.
- Guitar Club (ages 8+) will break down the basics of guitar playing into fun, practical information for learning and performing popular songs on acoustic guitar. There will be an Intro to Guitar class for those brand new and a Guitar 1 class for those with experience.
- Flute Lessons (ages 8+) are taught by Tamara Maddaford. She brings 25 years of teaching experience to her students and loves teaching all ages, from beginners to college prep and beyond.
Macaroni KID families can request a FREE TRIAL CLASS at any time!
"When I first started classes with my daughter, I only planned on doing one semester but here we are two years later still enrolling each semester! The bang for your buck is unmatched. My daughter loves class and her teacher, and I really appreciate the way the semesters coincide with holiday/school vacation schedules!" –Daniella, mom
"My son loves Music Together! He was so shy for the first few weeks of his first semester but now that his confidence has grown, he loves joining in with everything and belts out the songs loud and proud!" –Heather, mom
"Every week I look forward to taking my twins to Music Together. It was exciting to see them grow with their comfort and confidence through the course of the semester, noticeable with playing the drum when we came in, dancing on their own, sitting independently, and taking risks with the instruments. My kids adore the music and will request it every day. We loved our experience and can not wait to be back!" –Lauren, mom of twins