CLCP offers ten weeks of summer camp with five different themes. Each brings new activities, crafts, music, and stories.
Summer Camp is a great way to bridge the summer months in a safe and loving environment. Meet new friends and see some old faces as well. Creating a place for kids to play, imagine, and explain their knowledge is our focus. Come and play with us!
Our summer themes include Beach/Ocean, Art, All Things Outdoors, Animals, and Sports/Fitness. Our day is mixed with circle time, creative art, open exploration of centers, games, music and movement, storytime, outdoor play, and God's summer message.
We will have a few sports fun days and a weekly water play day on the playground. We do not take any field trips off school grounds.
Days & Times
- Half-day sessions are Monday through Thursday from 9:00 AM–1:00 PM
- Full-day sessions are Monday through Thursday from 9:00 AM–4:00 PM
- Before and aftercare available for $15 per day
- Closed the week of July 19 for Vacation Bible School
- May 24-June 4: Beach/Ocean - Closed Monday, May 31 but open Friday, June 4
- June 7-17: Art of All Kinds
- June 21-July 1: Around the World
- July 6-15: Animals - Closed Monday, July 5 but open Friday, July 9
- July 26-August 5: All Things Sports
- Christian theme for summer: Jesus' love on the seven continents
Pricing and Discounts
- Half-Day Sessions: $26 per day or $192 for every 8 days registered
- Full-Day Sessions: $48 per day or $336 for every 8 days registered
- A one-time supply fee of $25 per participant
"Summer camp at CLCP was fun, engaging, and my child loved coming. It is run by the teachers that work during the school year!"
"I loved that camp was in one location and the kids did not get on a bus to go anywhere. It felt very organized and safe for a summer program. There were lots of activities."
"It was flexible for my schedule and I was able to pick the dates that worked for our summer plans. Liked being able to come as few or as many days as I wanted."