Ready. Set. Summer!
Parker Arts is excited to welcome you back, safely, to another summer of enrichment programs for kids of all ages. Week-long classes begin Tuesday, June 1, and run through July 30 at the PACE Center and The Schoolhouse.
Parker Arts and contracted providers have set new practices to conduct in-person learning and hands-on activities while continuing to keep all participants safe and help prevent the spread of COVID19.
- Limited enrollment.
- Staff, instructors, and students will be screened for symptoms upon arrival.
- Social distancing practices inside the classroom (one student per table).
- Consistent grouping of students and instructors to limit exposure.
- Eating snacks inside the classroom and lunch outdoors with sufficient social distancing.
- Ensure adequate supplies to minimize sharing of high-touch materials, limit use to one student or one group where possible, and clean materials between uses.
- Adhere to scheduled hand sanitizing breaks inside the classroom.
- Complete classroom disinfection.
- Require staff, instructors, and students to stay home if someone they have come in contact with has recently traveled, known to have COVID-19, or if they have the onset of cold/flu symptoms or respiratory symptoms.
- Require staff, instructors, and students to wear masks or face coverings whenever possible.
Parker Arts is excited to partner with some of the best enrichment providers in Colorado to offer a fun and educational summer for kids. Programs offered include half-day and full-day options from June 1 through July 30. To create a full day of enrichment, you may register for a morning camp and an afternoon camp in the same week and attend a supervised lunch hour (Lunch Bunch).
Contracted enrichment providers run weekly summer programs at Parker Arts. The enrichment provider provides program curriculum and communication. Camp registration is through Parker Arts.
Dates and Times
- Weekly half-day programs from June 1 through July 30
- Morning programs run from 9:00 AM–12:00 PM
- Afternoon programs run from 1:00 PM–4:00 PM
- Students enrolled in BOTH a morning and afternoon program during the same week can sign up for Lunch Bunch.
"Everything was so well run and organized! Thank you!! We will be registering next summer for sure!!"
"Both of my boys enjoyed their Pace Center programs this summer. As a Mom, I like the half-day options & prices too. Keeping a wide variety of options is great, especially when kids want to sign up for a fun camp for a second & third time!"
"We had a great time this year and in past years at PACE, thank you!"