Mathnasium is once again offering our Award-Winning Summer Program open to children in 2nd-12th grade. Every student gets a completely customized learning plan that will strengthen any areas of weakness as well as solidify and challenge their areas of strength.
Summer programs help prepare children for the upcoming school year and set them up for success and confidence in math and beyond. Our summer programs are specifically designed to address three common learning objectives:
- To prevent “The Summer Slide” during which kids lose up to 3 months of their knowledge over summer.
- Help those that struggled during the school year to catch up a bit.
- Offer those looking to get ahead a comprehensive review of the curriculum they will face in the upcoming year.
- Choose from 20, 30, or unlimited 1-hour sessions
- Sessions can be used between June 1 and August 6
- Mathnasium is open Monday-Thursday from 10:00 AM–1:00 PM and 4:00–7:00 PM and Friday from 10:00 AM–1:00 PM
- Prices range from $699-$1199 depending on the length of the program
- 10% sibling discount
- Enroll by April 15, 2021, to receive a discount of $100
Exclusive Offer for Macaroni Kid Readers
Enroll by April 15, 2021, and mention Macaroni Kid to receive an additional discount of $50.
"I am thrilled at the individualized plan and help that my daughter has received. Her confidence in math has soared and she went from struggling and hours of time on homework to an A student in honors classes!"
"I love this place, but more importantly, my son does. He is having fun while learning and looks forward to going."
"We have found Mathnasium to be an amazing place and program. Our daughter's confidence has soared and so has her math performance at school. This isn't a tutoring program, this is a retraining program where students learn to think of math in easy and doable ways. I would recommend this center to everyone!"