Join the Rosie's Ranch family! We have 10 beautiful acres for your child to ride and have a fun experience of life on a ranch!
Our mission is to provide an inclusive therapeutic environment where all children, with and without special needs, can connect with an equine partner and each other under the guidance of qualified staff.
We aim to build self-confidence, literacy, and language skills through educational and equine-assisted activities.
Feel free to come to see the facility before registering... just call to arrange a tour.
Sessions are Monday through Thursday from 9:00 AM–3:00 PM. Optional "Fun Friday" is available to add on.
- June 7-10: Pony Horse Camp (Ages 5-10)
- June 14-17: Pony Horse Camp (Ages 5-10)
- June 21-24: Wranglers Round-Up (Ages 11-13)
- July 12-15: Pony Horse Camp (Ages 5-10)
- July 19-22: Pony Horse Camp (Ages 5-10)
- July 26-29: Pony Horse Camp (Ages 5-10)
Pricing and Discounts
- $350 per camper per session
- Optional "Fun Friday" for additional $50
- Sibling and multi-week discounts available
- Scholarships available for campers with special needs
“We are so grateful for this experience for our three girls. One of our girls has sensory processing issues and after a week of horse camp, she was a different child. This isn't just about horse riding. Mary and her volunteers are incredible! The experience is priceless!” –Janet H.
“We are so grateful to Mary and her team for the incredible birthday ride they organized for Austin. He was so happy on his special day and had an incredible time with his cousins and friends! Thank you for the beautiful memories!” –Rosie P.