Camp HRCA is a state-licensed program that provides full-day care during school breaks and summer.
Each day includes special activities and crafts related to the week’s theme. Children swim every day and participate in fun activities like bouncers and field games.
We have created a positive environment in which children can build friendships.
- Weekly sessions run from May 31 through August 5
- HRCA Residents: $250 per week | Program Guests: $325 per week
- WEEK ONE – Happy Camper Week: Begin your summer adventure with icebreakers, games, and art fun while making s’more friends. The older kids will take a trip on the first day of camp to Red Robin to have lunch and get to know each other!
- WEEK TWO – To Infinity and Beyond: Learn about planets, the sun, and the moon. Older kids will take an adventure to the Gates Planetarium!
- WEEK THREE – Blowing off STEAM: Enjoy a week of building, experimenting, predicting, and challenging that incredible brain of yours. Older kids will get to go to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
- WEEK FOUR – Fur, Feelers, and Feathers: Learn the importance of animals and how they help us in our daily lives. There will be some animal visitors at the Recreation Center for everyone to enjoy, and older kids will take a trip to the Denver Zoo!
- WEEK FIVE – All American: Celebrate our country while focusing on Independence Day. Campers will make “firework” art, tie-dye, and close the week with a good old-fashioned BBQ.
- WEEK SIX – Splish Splash: Campers will be playing lots of island-themed games during this week. Older kids will get the chance to visit a water park too!
- WEEK SEVEN – Amazing Race: Race around the world with fun challenges, exciting projects, and fun bounce house races for everyone. The older kids will take an adventure to Xtreme Challenge!
- WEEK EIGHT – Color Wars Week: Bring your creativity along for a whole week of art and creativity including some epic color war games. Older kids will get the chance to visit Denver Art Museum.
- WEEK NINE – Music Palooza: Explore different instruments, distinct types of bands, and various types of music! Everyone will enjoy a special performance at the Recreation Center, and the older kids will get to take a special trip to a theater.
- WEEK TEN – Adventure Land: This week will leave your hair standing on end with fun obstacle courses, bounce houses, and activities. Older kids will get to visit Boondocks!