Thank you for your interest in Macaroni Kid Douglas County's 10th annual Summer Camp Guide!
Our Summer Camp Guide will be shared with nearly 15,000 subscribers and is expected to receive approximately 600,000 web impressions during the five-month run over the summer camp “season” (March–July 2021).
Macaroni Kid Douglas County proudly serves parents in Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker, and surrounding areas (including Castle Pines, Elizabeth, Franktown, Larkspur, Roxborough, and Sedalia).
We make it easy for them to find great summer camps and activities for their kids — no searching dozens of websites because we put everything in one place! There is no better way for local parents to find great summer camps for their kids!
Join our Summer Camp Guide & Directory today and you will receive:
- An individualized listing in our Summer Camp Directory with a full description of your camp, reviews, contact info, social media links, and pictures/video.
- Inclusion in our Summer Camp Guide from March-July in every e-newsletter, delivered right to every subscriber's inbox.
- Summer Camp Guide receives front-page placement on our website and prominent placement on our events page, directory page, and guide page for easy 24/7 access.
- Heavy Social Media promotion on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter channels.
DID YOU KNOW? Joining the Macaroni Kid Douglas County Summer Camp Guide can help your camp's SEO. When you list your summer camp online, search engines use this data to rank your website.
Join our Summer Camp Guide at $169 for the entire summer camp season! CLICK HERE to submit your information or complete the form below!
Maximize your listing! A limited number of additional marketing opportunities are available on a first-come basis, including:
- Dedicated Eblast
- Sponsored "Summer Camp Spotlight" articles
- Sidebar ads on our website
- Social Media Campaigns
- And more!
Do you offer more than Summer Camps? We offer great discounts when you also join our:
- Kids' Classes & Youth Sports Guide
- Birthdays & Special Occasions Party Planning Guide
- Early Education & Academic Support Guide
QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com!
CLICK HERE to submit your information or complete the form below!