Take a culinary vacation!
This summer, send your kids on a kitchen journey that will teach them how to cook, eat healthily, and also leverage all those math, reading, and science skills they’ve been working on during the school year — right here in our kitchen.
At Uncorked Kitchen, our camp sessions are tailored to help children and teens use their summer or holiday vacation to discover something new or grow their already piqued interest in food. Creating healthy meals, learning where food comes from, and the importance of nutritious foods are all part of the Uncorked camp experience.
BONUS: If that’s not enough, at the end of each day of camp, students take their delicious creations home to feed the family (serving a family of 3-4).
- Half-day camp sessions for ages 7-10 are 9:30 AM–12:30 PM.
- Half-day camp sessions for ages 11-17 are 1:30 PM–4:30 PM.
- Full-day camps for ages 11-17 are 9:30 AM–2:30 PM.
- Waitlists are available for sold-out camp sessions.
- June 6-10: Culinary Boot Camp
Your young chef will learn the ABCs of cooking and eat the fruits of their labor while they’re at it!
- June 13-17: The Great Uncorked Bake Off
This week's camp is all about BAKING and EVERYTHING will come from the oven — whether they're roasting, warming, or broiling.
- June 20-24: Tour of Asia
Every class will be a different stop on their flavorful tour, forming a deliciously Asian adventure.
- June 27-July 1: Summer in France
Inspired by classic dishes found in the countryside or along the coastline, each day will be a delicious summer exploration of French foods.
- July 11-15: American Road Trip
From the East Coast's chowdahs to Southern comfort food to California's fresh cuisine, our country has a wide variety of foods to suit every taste.
- July 18-22: Mangia Italiano
Your child will learn a variety of different techniques to make great homemade meals of pasta, gnocchi, fresh sauces, and salads.
- July 25-29: The Great Uncorked Bake Off
This week's camp is all about BAKING and EVERYTHING will come from the oven — whether they're roasting, warming or broiling.
- August 1-5: South of the Border
Spicy, tangy, cool, and crisp— explore the flavors and textures of Tex-Mex, Central American, South American, and Mexican dishes.
- Half-Day Camp: $475 per week
- Full-Day Camp: $675 per week
- Sibling Discount: 10% discount off sibling with registration in the same camp week (must call to redeem; cannot be combined with other discounts or offers)
SPECIAL OFFER FOR MACARONI KID READERS
Use promo code mackidssum22 to save 10%. Limit one use per customer and only valid on summer camp. Cannot be combined with any other discount. Expires 4/30/22.
"My daughter is in the full-day summer camp this week and I can't tell you how amazing it has been! They are not messing around I can tell you that. They are making incredible dishes. She is trying food she would never have eaten for me. Now I want to take a cooking class! The staff is incredible — friendly and helpful." –Liz N.
"My son, who is 12, is very hard to please these days and I was nervous about whether or not he would have fun. He had such a good time that he is already asking when we can go back!" –Jackie V.
"My daughter attended a week of camp here. She absolutely loved it, as did the rest of the family as we reaped the benefits of having a delicious dinner every night... everything tasted amazing!!" –Kira