Grid Iron Sports Camps are the leader in fun, developmental, non-contact flag football camps in metro Denver for kids ages 5-12.
Returning for our sixth year, our popular Skills, Speed, and Agility four-day camp is for young athletes who want a complete introduction to America's Game or simply want to improve their skills in preparation for league play.
Through our "skill of the day," campers will learn skills on both sides of the ball, including:
- Speed & Agility
- Special teams (punts, kickoffs)
- Flag pulling
- Defensive positioning
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND THIS SUMMER! Speed and agility training via our NFL-style combine, including the 40-yard dash, vertical leap, broad jump, 3-cone drill, and shuttle run!
All skills training is presented in a fun and positive environment by experienced camp leaders. The week finishes with our Grid Iron Punt, Pass, & Kick contest, giving campers a chance to showcase their skills on the gridiron!
Camps are 9:00 AM–12:00 PM and cost $179 per session.
- Week #1: May 31-June 3 (Tuesday-Friday)
- Week #2: June 6-9 (Monday-Thursday)
- Week #3: June 13-16 (Monday-Thursday)
- Week #4: June 20-23 (Monday-Thursday)
- Week #5: June 27-30 (Monday-Thursday)
- Week #6: July 5-8 (Tuesday-Friday)
- Week #7: July 11-14 (Monday-Thursday)
- Week #8: July 18-21 (Monday-Thursday)
- Week #9: July 25-28 (Monday-Thursday)
- Week #10: August 1-4 (Monday-Thursday)
“My son, Landon, had such a wonderful time at camp this year. Thank you to you and all the volunteers/staff that worked so hard to put on such an amazing event! He cannot wait for next year!” –Erika G. (June 2021)
“The boys LOVE the camp — seems like a great group and lots of fun (although both of them have sore muscles — ha).” –Marcy O. (August 2021)
“He loved camp so much he wanted to do it again with his cousins!” –Laura S (July 2021)
More reviews at gridironcampscom.mailchimpsites.com/testimonials.