The Way Youth Sports Should Be!
i9 Sports prides itself on offering quality youth sports programs for kids ages 3-14. Whether you choose flag football, soccer, t-ball, basketball, volleyball, or lacrosse, your child will learn the sport, enjoy healthy competition, and have a great time as well!
By focusing on age-appropriate instruction that's fun for kids and convenient for today's busy families, i9 Sports is redefining youth sports across the country. Our #1 priority is ensuring that families from Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, and Parker have FUN!
2022 Family Spotlight Award Winner for Best Youth Sports
What you can expect:
- Age-appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels are welcome. No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraisers or mandatory volunteering.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- "When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system-wide.
As a former athlete, Program Director Jake Humphrey knows first-hand that the lessons learned in sports go far beyond the game. We are not only committed to your child but also to delivering the best customer service experience in the area.
Special Offer for Macaroni KID Readers
Use discount code MACKIDS23 to save.
WEBSITE • EMAIL • FACEBOOK • INSTAGRAM
"By far the best organized and ran Youth Sports League in the area! Amazing job!" –Bill
"My kid is having a blast! Coaches are great & communication from the League Office is Amazing! I can always get ahold of someone & they take care of me!" –Susan
"Organized!!! Practice Plans emailed weekly for coaches, i9 Mobile Coaching App is amazing new add! i9 is awesome! I wouldn't want my kids to play anywhere else!" –Katie