Thrills, Skills, and Ninja taught daily to campers!
Camp Impact has five awesome weeks of camp planned for this summer! Each day is filled with activities to keep your child engaged and on the move.
Our staff of Certified Instructors will work hard to make sure your child is having an awesome time. No martial arts experience is necessary!
- June 7-11: Action Heroes (Ages 5-12) Save the Day! Save the World! Cross the river, escape from the angry tribe, find the antidote! A week of adventures and action.
- June 21-25: Mission Impossible! (Ages 5-12) Can you solve the puzzles? Can you find the clues? Will you be able to escape? A week of puzzles and parts that will put your mind and body to the test.
- June 28-July 2: Dragon Camp (Ages 4-6) The NEW half-day Dragon/Ninja Camp is designed for the 4- to 6-year-old crew. Fast-paced and right-sized, this is a week of camp that will keep them movin' and groovin'!
- July 19-23: Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water! (Ages 5-12): You will need to master all the elements to get through this week's mind-bending camp!
- July 26-30: Best of the Best (Ages 5-12): We will take fan-favorite activities and games from the first weeks of camp to create a week of greatest hits! Fast-paced and fun, this week is guaranteed to please.
- Camp days for ages 5-12 are 9:00 AM–4:00 PM. Early drop off and late pick up available
- Dragon camp for ages 4-6 is 8:00 AM–12:00 PM.
- $175 per week when you register by May 15 | $200 per week after May 15
- 10% discount offered for siblings and multiple weeks.
Exclusive Offer for Macaroni Kid Readers
Mention Macaroni Kid to save 10%. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
About COVID-19: We are serious about COVID. We wipe and clean. We will socially distance. Instructors and adults wear masks and shields. Children under 11 are not required to wear masks per the state mask mandate. However, if you want your child to wear a mask, we will do our best to encourage them.