Thrills, Skills, and Ninja taught daily to campers!
Camp Impact has five awesome weeks of camp planned for Summer 2022! Each day is filled with activities to keep your child engaged and on the move.
Our staff of Certified Instructors will work hard to make sure your child is having an awesome time. No martial arts experience is necessary!
- June 13-17: Super Heroes (Ages 5-12)
- June 27-July 1: Vikings (Ages 5-12)
- July 11-15: Dragon/Ninja Camp (Ages 3-6)
The half-day Dragon/Ninja Camp is designed for the 3- to 6-year-old crew. Fast-paced and right-sized, this is a week of camp that will keep them movin' and groovin'!
- July 18-22: Space Camp (Ages 5-12)
- August 1-5: Survivor (Ages 5-12):
- Camp days for ages 5-12 are 9:00 AM–4:00 PM. Early drop off and late pick up available
- Dragon camp for ages 4-6 is 9:00 AM–12:00 PM.
- $175 per week when you register by May 15 | $225 per week after May 15
- Dragon/Ninja Camp: $150
- $50 non-refundable deposit will be taken at time of registration
- 10% discount offered for siblings and multiple weeks.
Exclusive Offer for Macaroni KID Readers
Sign up by April 30 at tkd.life/mackid to get one week of Camp Impact for only $150! That's a savings of $75!
"Friendly atmosphere, inclusion, helping children better than self through many aspects." –Cindy
"Impact Taekwondo is a place where your child will feel accepted, challenged, energized, and befriended. I’m so grateful my son found his place here — it’s impossible to put to words the gift being a student at Impact Taekwondo is." –Lisa
"The instructors are all awesome. My son's coordination, strength, and confidence are greatly attributed to this program. A+!" –Mona