Stir up a ton of fun this summer!
Children learn through hands-on discovery. During our summer camps, children will create their own snacks and lunch, conduct kitchen science experiments, and make fun cooking-themed arts and crafts. It will be a fantastic week filled with newly developed life-long skills, including math, science, reading, and chemistry!
Our week-long camps are for children aged 5-12 and include all supplies, an electronic copy of recipes made during camp, snacks, and lunches.
Dates and Themes
Regular camp hours are 8:30 AM–4:00 PM. Extended hours are available from 8:00 AM–4:30 PM.
- May 26-27: Rolling in the Dough (2-day camp)
- May 30: Chillin' with the Villains (Memorial Day camp)
- May 31-June 3: Share-Foods with Friends (4-day camp)
- June 6-10: Happiness is Homemade
- June 13-17: The Chocolate Factory
- June 20-24: Passport to Flavor
- June 27-July 1: Celebrations!
- July 5-8: Cake My Day (4-day camp)
- July 11-15: Cooks and Books
- July 18-22: Sauce Like a Boss
- July 25-29: Movie Munchies
- August 1-5: Copy Kat
- August 8-12: Cook Like a Rock Star!
- August 15-19: Fan Favorites!
Camp prices vary based on the number of days a camp is held. Select a camp and you will see the price for the camp displayed in the summary section. The pricing structure is as follows:
- $349 for 5-day camps
- $279 for 4-day camps
- $229 for 3-day camps
- $169 for 2-day camps
- $89 for 1-day camps
- Early Drop-Off: $25 for the week
- Late Pick-Up: $50 for the week
Flour Power has always had a focus on health and safety in our studio. We have implemented a few extra measures.
- Continue to wash hands before food prep, after using the bathroom, before eating, after coughing/sneezing, and to prevent cross-contamination.
- Implement hand washing for everyone upon entering the kitchens.
- To prevent cross-contamination, continue to frequently clean and sanitize surfaces (including tables, counters, door handles, faucets, light switches, etc.).
- Maintain a maximum group size of 16 children.
- Restrict kitchen area access to participants and instructors only
- Continue to wear gloves for food safety and have staff wear masks.
"My daughter had the best time at all the summer cooking camps and special events that she attended through Flour Power. She learned a lot and asks about when she can go again. We just love it!"
"Kids Night Out is awesome, safe, and fun. We did a drop and went to Chili’s. Nothing fancy but I got to talk to my wife for the first time in a month. The kids had a blast. Great job ladies. We will be back!"
"We went there for the first time tonight. The staff was super nice. My son had a great time!"