Stir up a ton of fun with us during our full-day cooking camps, where campers will prepare their own snacks, lunch, conduct kitchen science experiments, and create fun themed arts and crafts. All supplies are included.
All children learn through hands-on discovery. During our summer camps, children will create their own snacks and lunch. We’ll supply everything they need for an amazing week filled with newly developed life-long skills, including math, science, reading, and chemistry!
Our week-long camps are for children age 5-12 and include all supplies, an electronic copy of recipes made during camp, snacks, and lunches.
Dates and Themes
Normal camp hours are 8:30 AM–4:00 PM. Extended hours available from 8:00 AM–5:00 PM.
- May 26-28: Movie Munchies (3-day camp)
- June 1-4: Sauce Like a Boss (4-day camp)
- June 7-11: Cake My Day
- June 14-18: Cooks and Books
- June 21-25: Cook Like a Rock Star!
- June 28-July 2: Celebrations
- July 5-9: Copy Kat
- July 12-16: The Chocolate Factory
- July 19-23: Christmas in July
- July 26-30: Passport to Flavor
- August 2-6: Happiness is Homemade
- $324 for 5-day week-long camps
- $259 for 4-day week-long camps
- $229 for 3-day week-long camps
- Early Drop-Off: $25 for the week
- Late Pick-Up: $50 for the week
COVID-19 Update: Flour Power has always had a focus on health and safety in our studio. We have implemented extra measures based on recommendations from the CDC and Tri-County Health, including:
- Continue to wash hands before food prep, after using the bathroom, before eating, after coughing/sneezing, and to prevent cross-contamination.
- Implement hand washing for everyone upon entering the kitchens and provide hand sanitizer for hand hygiene at drop off and pick up.
- Continue to frequently clean and sanitize surfaces (including tables, counters, door handles, faucets, light switches, etc.) to prevent cross-contamination.
- Practice social distancing while in the studio.
- Maintain small group sizes
- Restrict kitchen area access to participants and instructors only
- Continue to wear gloves for food safety and implement staff wearing masks.
"My daughter had the best time at all the summer cooking camps and special events that she attended through Flour Power. She learned a lot and asks about when she can go again. We just love it!"
"Kids Night Out is awesome, safe, and fun. We did a drop and went to Chili’s. Nothing fancy but I got to talk to my wife for the first time in a month. The kids had a blast. Great job ladies. We will be back!"
"We went there for the first time tonight. The staff was super nice. My son had a great time!"