Parker Parks and Recreation offers a variety of affordable Kids' Zone classes and events for ages 18 months to 6 years, designed to enrich your child's life and grow a healthy self-esteem.
Classes encourage motor development, creative expression, or social skills in a non-competitive, nurturing environment.
The rotating lineup of weekly classes includes options like:
- Giggle Time (Ages 18 mos-2 yrs with adult): Obstacle courses and musical activities promise a great time!
- Tiny Artists (Ages 2-3 with an adult): Make crafts, do art projects, and enjoy time with new friends!
- Gym Jam (Ages 3-6): Get your child in motion with fun and games focused on developing large motor skills and burning some energy!
- Paint and Play (Ages 3-6): Nurture your child's creative spirit and natural sense of fun with arts and crafts. Plus, kids can burn off extra energy with sports and games in the gym!
- Silly Science (Ages 3-6): Make ooey-gooey concoctions and have silly science fun!
- Miniature Chefs (Ages 3-6): Look out, Betty Crocker! This new generation of chefs will help prepare nutritious dishes while acquiring skills in measuring, kneading, mixing, and following directions, emphasizing kitchen safety, manners, and fun!
The Kids' Zone also offers several special one-day events that you won't want to miss, like Princess Parties, Fairy Gardens, Superhero Days, and more! These parent/child classes for children as young as 18 months may involve obstacle courses, sing-a-long songs, and seasonal crafts.
Kids' Zone classes and events fill up quickly, so don't wait — sign up online today!