At our centers, kids learn to code while building their own video games. They gain problem-solving, critical thinking, and STEM skills in a fun, safe, and inspiring environment.
Code Ninjas offers a variety of programs that will unlock their innate, unlimited capacity to learn. The curriculum teaches them how to code by using games they already love, such as Scratch®, Minecraft®, Roblox®, and others.
- Code Ninjas Create: In Code Ninjas Create, kids have a blast building awesome video games and developing ninja coding skills on the path from white to black belt.
- Code Ninjas Jr: Code Ninjas JR builds a foundation of coding and problem-solving skills for kids ages 5-7 through our fun and completely visual curriculum – no reading required!
- Code Ninjas Camps: Transform your child's love for technology into an exciting learning adventure. Guided by our team of Code Senseis®, Code Ninjas Camps empower kids to gain valuable tech skills and make new friends. It's an unforgettably fun learning experience!
- Parents Night Out: You deserve a night on the town. Meanwhile, your kids want to play and have fun. That's why we offer Parent's Night Out — a win-win evening for families. Drop off your kids at Code Ninjas, where they'll play games, assemble puzzles, build robotics, and more!
- Birthday Parties: Celebrate your child’s birthday ninja-style. We’ll handle the details so you can focus on having a great time.
Summer camps begin in June. To register, visit www.codeninjas.com/co-highlands-ranch-wildcat-reserve/camps. Or drop into our Future Center this March to have fun on the fly!
- Student Hours: Monday through Thursday: 3:00–7:00 PM, Saturday: 10:00 AM–1:00 PM
- Summer Camp Hours: Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM–12:00 PM