Fill your summer with dancing!
Castle Rock Dance Academy offers week-long morning camps for our youngest dancers with themes such as Princesses, Mermaids & Unicorns, Encanto, and more!
Our dance intensives introduce or expound on a dancer's knowledge in styles such as musical theatre, jazz, lyrical, contemporary, modern, ballet, tap, and more!
We also offer weekly dance classes in a 5-week summer session for ages 3-18, perfect for those interested in trying out dance without the commitment of the school year! Weekly classes will run from June 27-July 29.
Our week-long themed dance camps for ages 3-7 run from 9:30–11:30 AM.
- June 13-16: Once Upon a Time
- June 20-23: The Nutcracker Ballet
- July 5-8: Unicorns & Mermaids
- July 18-21: Tinkerbell & Friends
- August 1-4: Encanto
For ages 8-18, we offer dance intensives that introduce or expound on a dancer's knowledge in styles such as musical theatre, jazz, lyrical, contemporary, modern, ballet, tap, and more!
- Ballet Intensive | 9:00 AM–2:00 PM
- Session 1: June 27-July 1
- Session 2: July 11-15
- Session 3: July 25-29
- Musical Theater & Jazz | June 13-15 from 12:00 PM–2:00 PM
- Intro to Dance for Teens | July 5-7 from 12:00 PM–2:00 PM
- Modern & Contemporary Dance | July 18-20 from 12:00 PM–2:00 PM
- Dance Camps: $150 per week
- Intensives: $100-$250, based on the length of the intensive
- Weekly Classes: $81.25 for five weeks of a one-hour weekly class
- 10% sibling discount
- Multi-class discount of 10% off each additional class
"My daughter has been going to CRDA for two years and she's just 5 years old. The teachers there are very sweet and patient. Her teacher Maria is amazing and my daughter is excited about every class. Their schedules are well organized and we can easily find a timeslot that works for our family schedule. Highly recommend it if you want to get your kids exposed to dance."
"It’s a wonderful dance studio. My daughters love going to class and love their instructors. Best experience we’ve ever had with a studio hands down. The instructors are kind and patient with the kids yet know how to keep the classes in order so the kids are learning. The studio is clean and very well kept. Our family highly recommends this dance studio!"
"We love CRDA and can't recommend it highly enough! The quality of the programming and the care for the development of the kids (dance, character, social, and otherwise) is out of this world! They are great communicators, super organized, and have been incredible in adapting to changes with COVID. Their shows, including Nutcracker and winter/spring recitals, are fantastic, and they find ways for the kids to give back with performances at nursing homes, the Starlighting ceremony, etc. If you're looking for a wonderful place that will have a huge impact on your kids now and in the years to come, this is it!"