The Middle Readers Club meets once a month on the third Sunday at 2:00 PM. The goal is to read in the 710-810 Lexile range.
- March 21 – Counting on Katherine: How Katherine Johnson Saved Apollo 13 by Helaine
- April 18 – Lawn Boy by Gary Paulsen
- May 16 – Touching Spirit Bear by Ben Mikaelsen
- June 27 – The Original Adventures of Hank the Cowdog by John Erickson
- July 18 – Dear Sweet Pea by Julie Murphy
- August 15 – Stella By Starlight by Sharon Draper
- September 19 – Voyage of the Dogs by Greg Van Eekhout
- October 17 – Hoot by Carl Hiaasen
- November 21 – Some Kind of Courage by Dan Gemeinhart
- December 19 – When the Sea Turned to Silver by Grace Lin
Just show up
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of event information. However, we recommend checking with the venue to make sure an event is not changed or canceled. Get a FREE kid-friendly calendar for Douglas County, CO full of festivals, activities, and events delivered right to your inbox when you sign up at highlandsranch.macaronikid.com/subscribe.