Join DCL for a fun book discussion and related STEM activities on the first Tuesday of each month. Registration opens 30 days in advance; register and pick up your copy of the book at the information desk.
- January 4: Fuzzy Mud by Louis Sachar
- February 1: Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
- March 1: Hoot by Carl Hiaasen
- April 5: Science of Breakable Things by Tae Keller
- May 3: Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein
- Additional titles to be added
CostFREE! but registration required
Register and pick up your copy of the book at the information desk 30 days in advance.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of event information. However, we recommend checking with the venue to make sure an event is not changed or canceled. Get a FREE kid-friendly calendar for Douglas County, CO full of festivals, activities, and events delivered right to your inbox when you sign up at highlandsranch.macaronikid.com/subscribe.