Notes regarding timeFridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from May 27 through September 4, 2022
Bring a canoe, kayak, or stand-up paddleboard to explore everything Rueter-Hess Reservoir has to offer. Only non-motorized hand-carried watercraft are allowed.
- Reservations are required for each person entering the reservoir, regardless of activity. Reservations open one week before the first of the month.
- All participants must wear lifejackets.
- Ages 2-7 years may share a watercraft with a guardian. Ages 8-15 years may have their own watercraft but a registered adult guardian must be present on the water.
- Walk-up registration is NOT available.
- No pets. No fishing. No swimming. No rafts or inflatable tubes. No alcohol.
Cost$15 per person includes gate entry and watercraft inspection
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of event information. However, we recommend checking with the venue to make sure an event is not changed or canceled. Get a FREE kid-friendly calendar for Douglas County, CO full of festivals, activities, and events delivered right to your inbox when you sign up at highlandsranch.macaronikid.com/subscribe.