Kids in grades 1-3 read and discuss a different book each month and do a fun book-related activity.
- January 27: Koala Lou by Mem Fox
- February 24: Owl Moon by Jane Yolen
- March 24: Cinderella Stories by various authors
- April 28: Show Way by Jacqueline Woodson
- May 26: Shark Lady by Jess Keating
- June 23: Cook-a-Doodle-Doo by Janet Stevens
- July 28: How I Became a Pirate by Melinda Long
- August 25: Dooby Dooby Moo by Doreen Cronin
- September 22: Stellaluna by Janell Cannon
- October 27: Paper Bag Princess by Robert Munsch
- November 17: Joseph had a Little Overcoat by Simms Taback
- December 22: Koala Lou by Mem Fox
This book club meets on the fourth Thursday of the month. Registration opens 45 days in advance and fills quickly. If Book Club is at capacity, please call or email Brandon and he will gladly add you to the Wait List.
CostFREE! but registration required
Register at the library
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of event information. However, we recommend checking with the venue to make sure an event is not changed or canceled. Get a FREE kid-friendly calendar for Douglas County, CO full of festivals, activities, and events delivered right to your inbox when you sign up at highlandsranch.macaronikid.com/subscribe.