On the second Friday of the month (January-April), join Town of Castle Rock's Therapeutic Recreation for a fun Family Friday program. Each month will have a different theme and a different activity. Family members are welcomed and encouraged to participate. Please register each individual who is planning to attend.
NOTE: If the participant is independent, they are welcome to register and attend without a parent/guardian. Please communicate this in advance to the TR Specialist.
- January 14: Swimming at Castle Rock Recreation Center
- February 11: PopUp Art Lab at Castle Rock Recreation Center
- March 11: Movie Night at an off-site location
- April 8: Soaring in the Sky at Philip S. Miller Park
- May 13: NO EVENT
- June 10: Swimming at Castle Rock Recreation Center
- July 8: Swimming at Castle Rock Recreation Center
- August 12: Swimming at Burgess Memorial Pool
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of event information. However, we recommend checking with the venue to make sure an event is not changed or canceled. Get a FREE kid-friendly calendar for Douglas County, CO full of festivals, activities, and events delivered right to your inbox when you sign up at highlandsranch.macaronikid.com/subscribe.