Even the smallest children will bounce up and down to the beat of a song. Douglas County is rich with opportunities to enjoy local music on a beautiful Colorado summer evening. All concerts are free unless otherwise noted.
More details are on our Calendar, but you can use this list to begin planning your summer fun!
CASTLE PINES: Summer Stage
Elk Ridge Park, 7005 Mira Vista Ln., 80108
Celebrate summer with food trucks, kids’ activities, and live music.
- Saturday, July 17: So What Brothers (Variety)
CASTLE ROCK: First Friday Series
Festival Park, 300 2nd St., 80104
On the first Friday of each month, June through September, head to Festival Park for a free themed 5K followed by live music, food trucks, cocktails, and kid activities.
- Friday, June 4: Got Groove (Variety)
- Friday, July 2: New Doubt (No Doubt Tribute Band)
- Friday, August 6: Tusk (Fleetwood Mac Tribute Band)
- Friday, September 3: Shelvis and the Roustabouts (Rockabilly/Americana)
CASTLE ROCK: Music in the Meadows
Butterfield Park, 3952 Butterfield Crossing Dr., 80109
The Music in the Meadows Concert Series features a variety of talented bands, local food trucks, and giveaways.
- Thursday, June 10: The Country Music Project (Country)
- Thursday, June 24: Titonic (Funk/Soul/R&B)
- Thursday, July 8: Ronnie Raygun and the Big Eighties ('80s Tribute Band)
- Thursday, July 22: John Saunders Band (Variety)
CASTLE ROCK: Tunes for Trails/Perks for Parks
The Amphitheater at Philip S. Miller Park, 1375 W. Plum Creek Pkwy., 80109
Celebrate the summer season and participate in a good cause. The event is free; donations will be accepted for the Castle Rock Parks and Trails Foundation. Local and state health guidelines will be followed. Registration is required. Activities and music from 6:30–9:00 PM; gates open at 5:30 PM.
- Thursday, June 17: Woodland Park (Country/Rock)
- Thursday, July 15: That Eighties Band ('80s Pop)
- Thursday, August 19: FACE (Vocal Pop/Rock)
- Thursday, September 16: The Long Run (Eagles Tribute Band)
HIGHLANDS RANCH: Music at the Mansion
Highlands Ranch Mansion, 9950 E. Gateway Dr., 80126
The Historic Highlands Ranch Mansion is the perfect backdrop for an outdoor concert featuring local bands. Bring chairs or a blanket, a picnic, and relax while enjoying a variety of music! Tickets are $5 per person.
- Tuesday, June 15: Soul School (Motown/R&B)
- Wednesday, June 16: Liquor Biscuit (Rock)
- Tuesday, June 22: Altitude 5 (Variety)
- Wednesday, June 23: Twenty Hands High (Country/Americana)
- Tuesday, July 27: The Petty Nicks Experience (Tom Petty/Stevie Nicks Tribute Band)
- Wednesday, July 28: Deja Blu (Variety)
LARKSPUR: Music in the Park
Larkspur Community Park, 8850 Spruce Mountain Rd., 80118
Larkspur's Music in the Park returns for 2021. More information to come.
- Friday, June 11: Ashtōnz (Variety)
- Friday, June 25: Dotsero (Jazz)
- Friday, July 9: Rascal Martinez (Roots/Country/Blues)
- Friday, July 23: The John Saunders Band (Variety)
- Friday, August 13: Timberline Troubadours (Bluegrass)
- Friday, August 27: Lookin Back (Classic Rock)
LONE TREE: RidgeGate Summer Beats
Prairie Sky Park, 10249 RidgeGate Cir., 80124
Enjoy these free summertime concerts out on the grass in Prairie Sky Park, just west of the Lone Tree Recreation Center.
- Thursday, June 17: Soul Sacrifice (Santana Tribute Band)
- Thursday, July 15: Float Like a Buffalo (Funk Rock)
LONE TREE: Tunes on the Terrace
Lone Tree Arts Center, 10075 Commons St., Lone Tree, 80124
All Tunes on the Terrace concerts will be happening outside, rain or shine, based on current capacity restrictions. If indoor capacity restrictions are lifted, events will move inside in case of inclement weather. Tickets are $40 for lawn seating and $45 for reserved seats. The three-show package is $100 for lawn seating and $115 for reserved chairs.
- Saturday, July 10: PG.6ix (Variety)
- Friday, July 23: Dotsero (Jazz)
- Friday, August 6: Bowregard (Bluegrass)
PARKER: Summer Concert Series
Discovery Park, 20115 E. Mainstreet, 80134
We have confirmed that the concert series will be returning this summer on each of the four Thursdays in August. More information to come.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of event information. However, we recommend checking with the venue to make sure an event is not changed or canceled.
Get a FREE kid-friendly calendar for Douglas County, CO full of festivals, activities, and events delivered right to your inbox when you sign up at highlandsranch.macaronikid.com/subscribe.
Macaroni Kid Douglas County is a free weekly e-newsletter, online calendar, and website proudly serving families in Highlands Ranch, Castle Rock, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Pines, Sedalia, Larkspur, Franktown, Elizabeth, Louviers, and surrounding areas.
Are we missing something? Please use our Submit an Event form to send us all the details!