Get lost in a corn maze! Don't forget to wear sunscreen, closed-toe shoes, and plenty of layers so you can adjust to the ever-changing fall weather. Also, it is easier to find your way through a corn maze as the season progresses since the path becomes more clearly tramped down by others.
Pick your own pumpkin, then take it home for painting or carving. Our Halloween Pinterest Board has some crazy cool ideas for pumpkin decorating and more!
BENNETT: Mile High Farms Festival
11 Cavanaugh Rd., Bennett, 80102
Take a hayride to pick your pumpkin off the vine, take a fall stroll in the corn maze, and enjoy family-friendly activities included in admission: a play castle, farm animals, unlimited barrel cart rides, live entertainment, chalkboards, corn hole, and Farmer's Playground with swings.
- Every Saturday & Sunday in October
- 10:00 AM–6:00 PM
- Children: $12 | Adults: $17 | 3 and under are FREE!
BROOMFIELD: Rock Creek Farm U-Pick-Em Pumpkins
2005 S. 112th St., Broomfield, 80020
You'll find over 80 acres of U-Pick-Em pumpkin fields for you to explore and find the perfect pumpkins, plus a hay bale maze, more than six miles of Corn Mazes, and farm animals such as goats, sheep, pigs, and cows.
- Open daily from October 1-31
- 9:00 AM–6:00 PM
- $6 per person | Ages 3 and under are FREE!
- Pumpkins: $7
CASTLE ROCK: Gilly's Pumpkin Patch
1433 Lake Gulch Rd., Castle Rock, 80104
Choose from thousands of pumpkins, including all sizes of carving, fantasy, and pie pumpkins. Games and activities include a pedal track, face painting, kids' archery range, cornhole, and more. Homemade caramel apples, hot cocoa, caramel popcorn, and more will be available for purchase.
- Open Friday and Saturday from September 30-October 22
- 11:00 AM till Dark
- Free Admission
COLORADO SPRINGS: Long Neck Pumpkin Farm
7595 California Dr., Colorado Springs, 80923
Enjoy endless hours of fun on the Farm during your visit, including hayrides, hay bale slides, wagon train, story barn, tire town, duck races, Sheep Herder’s Wagon (with climbing wall & slide), corn bin, barn twisters, Farmers Market, and much more! Tickets must be purchased online.
- Open Friday-Sunday from September 24 through October 30
- 10:00 AM–5:00 PM
- $15-$17 per person | Ages 2 and under are FREE!
- Pumpkins: $7-$10 (Cash preferred)
COLORADO SPRINGS: Miners' Pumpkin Patch
Western Museum of Mining & Industry, 225 North Gate Blvd., Colorado Springs
There's boundless fun for all ages with photo booths, a hay maze & giant slide, cornhole, tetherball, a life-size Battleship game, gold panning, and so much more! Don't miss the Pumpkin Smash and Catapult. It is recommended that you pre-purchase tickets.
- Saturdays: October 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29
- 9:00 AM–4:00 PM
- $10-$12 per person | Ages 3 and under are FREE!
- Pumpkins: $5 each
ELIZABETH: The Patch in Elizabeth
39980 Fox Trot Cir., Elizabeth, 80107
With a pumpkin patch, a petting zoo, a field maze, a hayride, a 130-foot slide, horseshoes, roping dummies, a huge Jumbo Jumper, Bucking Bronco Train, and more, The Patch may become your family's favorite fall tradition. Be sure to visit the concessions stand that sells seasonal favorites like apple cider, apple butter, and pumpkin butter. Tickets must be purchased online.
- Open Thursday-Sunday from September 17-October 30
- Thursday-Friday: 10:00 AM–3:00 PM | Saturday-Sunday: 10:00 AM–6:00 PM
- $22 per person | Ages 2 and under are FREE!
- Admission includes all activities and attractions except Euro Bungy (weekends only) and Apple Cannons.
- Pumpkins: Price varies by size | Apple Cannons: $5 for a basket of 10
ERIE: Anderson Farms Fall Festival
6728 County Road 3¼, Erie, 80516
Enjoy tons of fun in the 25-acre corn maze, pumpkin patch wagon ride (pumpkins additional), farm animals, pumpkin launcher, pedal karts, barrel train rides, Kiddie Korral playground, plus live music and magic shows on select days. Terror in the Corn, Homeschool Days, and Field Trips are not included with your Fall Festival admission. It is highly recommended to purchase tickets online.
- Open daily (except Tuesdays) September 21-October 31
- $17 Weekdays | $27 Weekends | Ages 3 and under are FREE!
- Use Promo Code Earlybird for $5 off Fall Festival admission from September 21–October 3.
FORT COLLINS: Bartels Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze
3424 E. Douglas Rd., Fort Collins, 80524
Enjoy free admission, free parking, a free petting zoo, and a free playground area. Wander through nearly 75 acres of pumpkins or choose from the display. Concessions for sale on the weekends, including kettle corn, caramel apples, burgers, and hot dogs.
- Open daily September 24-November 1 (Note: pumpkins may still be green in early September)
- 10:00 AM–6:00 PM
- FREE admission, parking, petting zoo, and playground
- Pumpkins: Pricing varies by size | Hay Rides: $2 per person | Corn Maze: $5 per person or $20 per family
FRANKTOWN: Lone Creek Farms Fall Festival
3879 N. State Hwy. 83, Franktown, 80116
A wholesome place for the entire family to have a good time. Enjoy a corn maze, pedal karts, pumpkin jump pads, zip lines, candy cannon show, rat rollers, cow barrel train rides, duck derby races, live pig races, fire truck pumpkin drop, mine cart rides, hay wagon rides, and much more.
Slaughter Gulch, the haunted trail and corn maze, is open Fridays and Saturdays from 7:30 PM–10:30 PM.
- Open Thursday-Sunday from September 22-October 30
- 10:00 AM–7:00 PM
- Thursday: $21.95 | Friday-Sunday: $25.95 | Ages 3 and under are FREE!
- Pumpkins: $5-$11
HUDSON: Mazzotti Farms Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
24120 CR 8, Hudson, CO 80642
Family-friendly fun awaits as guests are welcomed into the fields to pick their own pumpkins. Enjoy a real working farm with a scare-free corn maze and petting zoo as well. Additional pumpkins and fall decorating items will be available for purchase.
- Open weekends in October
- 10:00 AM–5:00 PM
- $14 includes one pumpkin | Ages 2 and under are FREE!
- Build your own scarecrow to take home for $40. All supplies are provided.
LA SALLE: Fritzler Corn Maze
20861 County Road 33, La Salle, 80465
Since 2000, The Fritzler Family has welcomed young and old to their farm park. Their iconic Corn Maze designs are just the beginning, as they also offer over 20 other attractions: a pumpkin patch, pedal go-carts, barrel train, paintball, pumpkin cannon, human foosball, and Slide Mountain… just to name a few.
- Open Friday-Sunday from September 18-October 30
- Fridays: 4:00 PM–10:00 PM | Saturdays: 11:00 AM–10:00 PM | Sundays: 12:00 PM–5:00 PM
- Fun Pass: $24.95 | Ultimate Fun Pass: $29.95 online or $34.95 at the gate
- Scream Acres opens on September 23
LAFAYETTE: Cottonwood Farms Pumpkin Patch Fall Festival
10600 Isabelle Rd., Lafayette, 80026
Enjoy a pumpkin patch, a 4-acre corn maze, a straw bale maze, farm animals, and farm equipment (including antiques) on display. It is recommended that you pre-purchase tickets.
- Open daily September 24-October 31
- 10:00 AM–6:00 PM
- $5 per person | Ages 5 and under are FREE!
- $5 hayrides every Saturday and Sunday in October
LITTLETON: Chatfield Farms Corn Maze
8500 W. Deer Creek Canyon Rd., Littleton, 80128
Wind your way through seven acres of corn. The maze can be viewed from a 15-foot-tall bridge. This year’s maze promises a dino-mite exploration of prehistoric times. Visitors under the age of 10 can explore the corn mini-maze.
The Pumpkin Patch is only accessible during the Pumpkin Festival on October 7-9. Pumpkins vary in pricing; the average price is $8. Credit card or debit card payments ONLY for pumpkin sales (no cash or checks).
- Open Friday-Sunday from September 16-October 30
- 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
- Children (3-15): $11 | Adults: $15 | Ages 2 and under are FREE!
- Tickets must be reserved in advance; on-site ticketing is not available
LONGMONT: Rocky Mountain Pumpkin Ranch Pumpkin Carnival
9059 Ute Highway (CO 66), Longmont, 80503
This festival caters to young children and their grown-ups with a petting zoo, fire truck slide, pony rides, pumpkin patch, pumpkin painting, cornstalk tunnel, and more fall-themed fun.
- Saturdays and Sundays in October
- 9:00 AM–6:00 PM
- Admission is FREE | Activities are offered on a pay-per-activity basis
- Tickets are $1 each; most activities are 1-10 tickets per child
LOUISVILLE: 7th Generation Farm Pumpkin Patch
1536 Courtesy Rd., Louisville, CO 80027
See the farm animals, pick a fresh pumpkin, and create memories with the whole family. Relax on a luxury tractor hayride or race around on pedal cars, paint pumpkins, ride a pony (weekends only), and find your way out of a hay maze.
- Open Tuesday through Sunday in October
- Tuesday through Thursday 12:00–Sunset | Friday through Sunday 9:00 AM–Sunset
- $5 per person | Pony rides: $7.50
MONUMENT: Colorado Pumpkin Patch
18065 Saddlewood Rd., Monument, 80132
Enjoy the cow train, a petting zoo, tractor hayrides, laser tag, human foosball, straw maze, pony rides, bounce pillow, tube swings, straw slides, and more on the 41-acre farm.
- Open September 17-October 30. Closed on Mondays throughout the season and Tuesdays in September.
- Opens at 9:00 AM | Closing time varies
- Early Season Pricing (all of September and after October 24): $13 | Adults: $14, Kids: $16
- Concessions, face painting, pony rides, and pumpkins are sold separately
PARKER: Flat Acres Farm Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
11321 Dransfeldt Rd., Parker, 80134
THE 2022 CORN MAZE & PUMPKIN PATCH IS CLOSED. FIND OUT MORE HERE.
PLATTEVILLE: Miller Farms Fall Harvest Festival
13912 CR 19, Platteville, 80651
Take a tractor ride to the fields with stops along the way to pick your own vegetables: potatoes, carrots, onions, beets, squashes, peppers, and more! There are tons of other activities, too, including a giant "Croc-pit" (imagine thousands of chopped-up Crocs in a giant pile), a corn maze, kids’ play areas, antique tractors, pedal tractors, a hay pyramid, a petting zoo, and more.
- Open daily from Labor Day through mid-November
- 9:00 AM–6:00 PM
- Children (5-10): $15 | GA (Ages 11+): $25 | Ages 4 and under are FREE!
- Admission includes up to four (4) bags of vegetables per person.
- Wagon sale: Load a wagon full of pumpkins, gourds, winter squash, and any other remaining goodies for only $40.
THORNTON: Maize in the City
10451 McKay Rd., Thornton, 80233
Attractions include Pumpkin Field, 20-acre Crazed Corn Maze, mini-maze, corn kernel box, playground, pony rides, petting zoo, mini train, sand art, and bouncers.
- Open select days September 24-October 31
- Weekday Hours Vary | Weekend Hours are 9:00 AM–7:00 PM
- FREE Admission for guests of all ages.
- Corn Maze: Children $10 | Adults $14 | Kids ages 4 and under are free
- Mini Maze: $5 per participant ages 2 and up
- Pumpkin pricing varies by size. Fall attractions vary in pricing from $0-$20.
WIGGINS: Pope Farms Corn MAiZE and Pumpkin Patch
19502 CR 3, Wiggins, 80654
Come on out to the farm to pick all of your fall decor. Straw, corn stalks, gourds, pumpkins, and winter squash are all available for picking. 10-Acre Corn Maze, cornhole, duck races, hay mountain slide, pedal karts, pumpkin pillow, pumpkin patch, and so much more.
- Open weekends in October
- Fridays 4:00 PM–9:00 PM | Saturdays: 10:00 AM–9:00 PM | Sundays: 10:00 AM–6:00 PM
- Online: $17 | At the Gate: $20
- Admission includes all activities except paintball, pumpkin cannons, and haunted activities
- Sunflower Festival is on September 10-11, 17-18, and 24-25, from 10:00 AM–dark.
Get a FREE kid-friendly event calendar for Douglas County, CO full of festivals, fairs, activities, events, and more!
Sign up by CLICKING HERE!
Macaroni Kid Douglas County is a free weekly e-newsletter, online calendar, and website proudly serving families in Highlands Ranch, Castle Rock, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Pines, Sedalia, Larkspur, Franktown, Elizabeth, Louviers, and surrounding areas.
Are we missing something? Please use our Submit an Event form to send us all the details!
If you have original recipes, crafts, or fun ideas that you would like to share with our Macaroni Kid community, please email email@example.com. Be sure to include a picture if you've got one!