Douglas County School District's Nutrition Services will continue to provide free meals for kids through the end of the 2020-2021 school year. Kids do NOT need to be present or to be enrolled at a DCSD school to pick up meals.
Menus can be viewed at dcsd.nutrislice.com.
For 100% Remote Learners
Meal pick ups will take place every Tuesday and Friday from 1:00–2:00 PM. These bags will contain three days of meals (breakfast and lunch) on Tuesdays and four days of meals on Fridays.
For In-Person Learners
Meal pick ups are on Friday from 1:00–2:00 PM and will contain two days of meals (breakfast and lunch).
Lunch will still be free at all elementary, middle, and high schools, as well as participating charter schools, until the end of the school year. Additional items such as extra milk, snacks, and seconds will be available for purchase at cost.
Meal Bag Pick-Up Locations
- Castle Rock Middle School, 2575 Meadows Blvd., 80109
- Castle View High School, 5254 N. Meadows Dr., 80109
- Douglas County High School, 2842 Front St., 80104
- Mesa Middle School, 365 N. Mitchell St., 80104
- Cresthill Middle School, 9195 Cresthill Ln., 80130
- Highlands Ranch High School, 9375 Crestrhill Ln., 80130
- Mountain Ridge Middle School, 10590 Mountain Vista Ridge, 80126
- Mountain Vista High School, 10585 Mountain Vista Ridge, 80126
- Roxborough Primary School, 8000 Village Cir. W., 80125
- Thunder Ridge High School, 1991 W. Wildcat Reserve Pkwy., 80129
- Rock Canyon High School, 5810 McArthur Ranch Rd., 80124
- Rocky Heights Middle School, 11033 Monarch Blvd., 80124
- Chaparral High School, 15655 Brookstone Dr., 80134
- Legend High School, 22219 Hilltop Rd., 80138
- Ponderosa High School, 7007 Bayou Gulch Rd., 80134
- Sierra Middle School, 6651 E. Pine Ln., 80138
For the safety of everyone, please wear a mask during pickup. Follow DCSD Nutrition Services on Facebook for the most current updates.
Families who need additional food assistance can contact the organizations listed below:
- Help and Hope Center at (303) 688-1114 or info@HelpandHopeCenter.org
- The Rock Church at (303) 688-0777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Vincent de Paul Society at (303) 847-2606
- The Backpack Society at email@example.com
- Cherry Hills Community Church – Manna at (303) 791-4100